So. Pitts Pirates in 2010

OLD PIRATE

If Sp can find a promising QB then we will be competing for that Gold ball again next year, MARK MY WORDS. 1 year from now... I promise. I'm not saying we will win every seasonal game, but we will make it state again next year. we have all learned from our mistakes of talking way to much trash on here, but this loss just makes the pirates more angry. Cya at state next year boys, the only thing im praying for is that UC can make it back so we can "man-handle" them.

Just like Coach Smiley saids "Even a blind squirl finds a nut every now and then" and thats what happened this year, next year will be difrerent. :thumb:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hall of fame coach from SP told me once that the old saying, It don't matter if you win or lose its all about having fun is only said by people who have never played sports....SP lost....needless to say they did not have fun yesterday and for the youngmen who are left for next year...I hope they remember this feeling....and work their tails off in the weightroom....it is no secret were switching offenses next year more than likely...so our boys in the trenches need to get very strong....I talked to two pretty good size linemen Jasper boys and their folks a couple a weeks ago (Good People) and they said they were coming to SP next year...so if they actually come...that would provide some beef on our line....What do you call them people OP...fencejumpers?? :thumb:

If Sp can find a promising QB then we will be competing for that Gold ball again next year, MARK MY WORDS. 1 year from now... I promise. I'm not saying we will win every seasonal game, but we will make it state again next year. we have all learned from our mistakes of talking way to much trash on here, but this loss just makes the pirates more angry. Cya at state next year boys, the only thing im praying for is that UC can make it back so we can "man-handle" them.

Just like Coach Smiley saids "Even a blind squirl finds a nut every now and then" and thats what happened this year, next year will be difrerent. :thumb:

Im sure ZONE is happy to hear that, your not the first one to post about the QB spot. Sounds like yall dont thank will have a good one next year.

...I hope they remember this feeling....and work their tails off in the weightroom....it is no secret were switching offenses next year more than likely...

Isn't that what you said last year?? :angry:B)

I talked to two pretty good size linemen Jasper boys and their folks a couple a weeks ago (Good People) and they said they were coming to SP next year...so if they actually come...that would provide some beef on our line....What do you call them people OP...fencejumpers?? :thumb:

uhhhhhhhhh......................problem with our line this year is that they weren't physical either. Better feed em gunpowder if you get em cause they were pretty soft at times :thumb:

A hall of fame coach from SP told me once that the old saying, It don't matter if you win or lose its all about having fun is only said by people who have never played sports....SP lost....needless to say they did not have fun yesterday and for the youngmen who are left for next year...I hope they remember this feeling....and work their tails off in the weightroom....it is no secret were switching offenses next year more than likely...so our boys in the trenches need to get very strong....I talked to two pretty good size linemen Jasper boys and their folks a couple a weeks ago (Good People) and they said they were coming to SP next year...so if they actually come...that would provide some beef on our line....What do you call them people OP...fencejumpers?? :thumb:

I dont thank so, If you had you would have got on here that day and said something. Try again powerp.

Just like Coach Smiley saids "Even a blind squirl finds a nut every now and then" and thats what happened this year, next year will be difrerent. :flower:

ghs should have something to say about that.

It was shocking for alot of people....we had the better players but Union City had the tougher boys....Those tough guys like Tony Roden and Dominque Garret and many other linemen is what made our 07 team....We need mean boys like that on the line this year...Maybe will get some more transfers :flower:

It was shocking for alot of people....we had the better players but Union City had the tougher boys....Those tough guys like Tony Roden and Dominque Garret and many other linemen is what made our 07 team....We need mean boys like that on the line this year...Maybe will get some more transfers :flower:

You said you were not going to post till after SP won the state. UC wasn't shocking...cause they play smash mouth football.

ghs should have something to say about that.

:popcorneater::thumb::roflol:

Are you serious? Pirates will place the "Pirate rule" on them and many others next year. We might have lost to UC, but people keep in mind, we are the Pirates, we dont suck, GHS is a joke....

we had a great year/ as for the 07 team talent was plentiful/you dont have david and robert on the same team or players like them/t rob was really special and so was malcomb/union city beat us on the line and thats where we are going to have to get stronger/espescally on defense and at linebacker/as for next year or oline should be stronger again.