White Station Spartans - STATE CHAMPS!!!!!!

VolunteerCoach

Sorry Maryville, you guys played well and were a good opponent, but your team would not even be in the top 1/2 of teams we played this year. Nothing against you guys, but you are very mediocre team. MUS and CHBS would absolutely hammer Maryville. Congrats to my White Station Spartans!! STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!

MORON

You Maryville guys are like the kid who got his tail whipped and still never shuts up. Face it Maryville, you guys are not that good. I know it is hard to accept, but after all these years you guys have finally been exposed. Step up your schedule and play some opponents who will give you a match. Play some DII schools and really see how good you guys are. It would not be pretty. We did it, it made us better for it too.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tru all dat George S...Butt Oke Gridge got pole axed bye Farrah-Gut, and then scalped by tha Cherokeys frum MackMinn, 2 teems Mairvul beet TWYCE!!!!..... (knott evun countun' tha head two head Mairvul winn ovur Oke Gridge when'st Grey haid hiz welcome waggin set up fer ewe and ewe didun't show)......And Clintun extended thair winn streak agin Oke Gridge two two yeers......Signed Little Skinny Boy..... :wacko:

This is all true, but we didn't lose to any 3 a schools with about 300 students though. He he he!

Tru all dat George S...Butt Oke Gridge got pole axed bye Farrah-Gut, and then scalped by tha Cherokeys frum MackMinn, 2 teems Mairvul beet TWYCE!!!!..... (knott evun countun' tha head two head Mairvul winn ovur Oke Gridge when'st Grey haid hiz welcome waggin set up fer ewe and ewe didun't show)......And Clintun extended thair winn streak agin Oke Gridge two two yeers......Signed Little Skinny Boy..... :wacko:

This is all true, but we didn't lose to any 3 a schools with about 300 students though. He he he!

We didun't eithur....... :wacko:

Sorry Maryville, you guys played well and were a good opponent, but your team would not even be in the top 1/2 of teams we played this year. Nothing against you guys, but you are very mediocre team. MUS and CHBS would absolutely hammer Maryville. Congrats to my White Station Spartans!! STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!

MORON

You Maryville guys are like the kid who got his tail whipped and still never shuts up. Face it Maryville, you guys are not that good. I know it is hard to accept, but after all these years you guys have finally been exposed.

Well VC sea yore showin' that klass agin......Jist beecaws everybody inn tha stait (larrybird33 ain't frum Mairvul by the way) laffs and feels sorry fer ewe (and even other Spartan fans) at yore own self-inflicted wounds......We haid a teem ov mostly soffs git beet....And aftur all these yeers....Hits hard fer soffs two beet seenyours....Mairvul inn a rebuildin' yeer and two be in tha champeenship gaim iz purty good.....Melrose and Graig Cooper thought Mairvul wuz purty good aftur gettin' beet 2 yeers in a row......Come up two Mairvul and we'll expose ewe two 11 GOLD balls, the team wif tha seccund most wins inn Tinnersee Hi Skool Footbawl Histree, but mostly a lessun inn klass.....Now pleese don't embarass these othur klassy White Stashun fans (like Spartansfan), and a good win by the White Stashun team, coaches, and community..... :wacko:

MORON

You Maryville guys are like the kid who got his tail whipped and still never shuts up. Face it Maryville, you guys are not that good. I know it is hard to accept, but after all these years you guys have finally been exposed. Step up your schedule and play some opponents who will give you a match. Play some DII schools and really see how good you guys are. It would not be pretty. We did it, it made us better for it too.

There's an interesting little feature on CoachT whereby one can click on a poster's username and see everywhere that poster posts. And then, lo and behold, you can get a pretty good idea who that poster roots for. Ain't technology wonderful? And if you do that with me, you'll say to yourself, "Self, gee whiz, that Tom Joad, why, he ain't a Maryville fan and yet he too thinks I'm a moron."

MORON

There's an interesting little feature on CoachT whereby one can click on a poster's username and see everywhere that poster posts. And then, lo and behold, you can get a pretty good idea who that poster roots for. Ain't technology wonderful? And if you do that with me, you'll say to yourself, "Self, gee whiz, that Tom Joad, why, he ain't a Maryville fan and yet he too thinks I'm a moron."

:wacko:

MORON

What is up with your incessant love affair with DII schools? You sound like Rain Man repeating yourself over, and over, and over. DII schools are gonna be better! They get to pick and choose who they want at their schools! You sir are quite ignorant. Grow up a bit, learn how to win, and learn how to accept defeat. We, the Maryville fan base, know how to win and lose. That is what makes us bigger than you. We could tell you the same thing about who you do or do not play. Come to East Tennessee and play our accross town rival. Alcoa would pound you into the mud.

GET OVER YOUR DII OBSESSION! :wacko:

I would like to hear more from... MLREB, RED REBEL(S), FATHEREB, REBEL RON & the rest?

You all can say what you want about Pepvol, Stars n Bars & Greyrider.. they post win or lose.

Well George S.....At leest (and eye know that Oke Gridge iz down) ewe gotta say that thay talk moore abowt thair own teem than sum peepull.....And eye cain't beeleeve that aftur Mairvul beet Farrah-Gut tha last time, ewe didun't hardly post and congratulait Mairvul on thair playoff sucsess and goin' two tha stait champeenship gaim inn thair furst try agin tha Big Boys wif a yung teem..... :popcorneater:

MORON

I dont like Maryville but I bet they will be playing for the championship next year two. WS you are champs this year but face it you wont be there next year and Maryville will face it. :evil: