Cannon Co @ Livingston

2011Tigers2011

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would revive this old topic instead of starting a new one. Its funny how cchssupporter and sweetwater have been so quiet since their team hasnt lived up to their expectations! :thumb: Meanwhile LA is right were we wanna be GO HOG-EYE!!!!

OldKodger, you must have alzheimers because you wouldn't have called me out, because I have done nothing but give Livingston their due credit. Go back to your hole and try to figure out who the people are in Overton Co who are dumb enough to bash your coach with his impecable record. Now, back to basketball. We have underachieved this year in terms of district play IMO. We thought we'd be better, but we have won more games this year since like 7-8 years. We'll have a winning season (finally) since that same time period also. So we're proud of how this year has gone, but like everyone else, we always want more.

Thought I would revive this old topic instead of starting a new one. Its funny how cchssupporter and sweetwater have been so quiet since their team hasnt lived up to their expectations! :hungry: Meanwhile LA is right were we wanna be GO HOG-EYE!!!!

OldKodger, you must have alzheimers because you wouldn't have called me out, because I have done nothing but give Livingston their due credit. Go back to your hole and try to figure out who the people are in Overton Co who are dumb enough to bash your coach with his impecable record. Now, back to basketball. We have underachieved this year in terms of district play IMO. We thought we'd be better, but we have won more games this year since like 7-8 years. We'll have a winning season (finally) since that same time period also. So we're proud of how this year has gone, but like everyone else, we always want more.

John Kendrick had an impecable record, therefore I must pick LA by 9.

Thought I would revive this old topic instead of starting a new one. Its funny how cchssupporter and sweetwater have been so quiet since their team hasnt lived up to their expectations! :flower: Meanwhile LA is right were we wanna be GO HOG-EYE!!!!

John Kendrick had an impecable record, therefore I must pick LA by 9.

Did Kendrick order the "Code Red"? :hungry: