DISTRICT 9----2010 Outlook??

FridayMainEvent

Here is how I see it shaking out:

1. Forrest- Bringing back a bunch of talent, have a ton of kids on the team for this region

2. MTCS- Deepest team ever. Oldest team ever. Most talented team ever? Its now or never for them.

3. Cascade- Lost a ton, but always seem to reload

4. Moore County- Will be much improved. I think vast improvement in coaching.

5. Huntland- Should be better than last year.

6. Eagleville- Lost a bunch of seniors the last two years. This team should be young.

7. Community- If Watertown scrimmage is any indication, this team could be improved.

I think MTCS could win the region if their O-Line plays to its capabilities.

I also think MTCS has a good chance to win the District and make a deep playoff run. They're my pick to win the District; it won't be easy though.

JB beat Forrest pretty good (4-1) in a scrimmage last week; I don't think they'll be head and shoulders above everyone else. Cascade lost a lot but they have great numbers and a good QB so I like their chances too. This should be a very competitive District this year.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the old region, but I would say many are happy not to have JB on the schedule. You guys have built quite a power.

Same here. JB has had a really good run of talent over the past 5 years and I think we've got a couple more. We may have some down years ahead of us though. I know Jr. High results aren't a great gauge for how teams will do in high school but I believe JB hasn't won a game in 2 years! We'll see...

Sorry I didn't see the jamboree request. Guess it's been too hot for being on coacht, lol. We'll be there to watch the Rockets, but don't know how long we'll stay. Want to go for FMS game, but the heat is a bit much. I get all my Rocket info from ForrestRocketsFootball.com. The link is at the bottom of my posts. Good luck tonight everybody! lol-found the colors.

GO ROCKETS!!