Boyd Buc 2010

reaction

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Got the 2010 football schedule, which is the same as last year, except they did add a game since David Brainerd closed. They will be playing Pope John Paul II out of Nashville. Anyone know anything about them? I know that Golden Tate went there a couple years ago before heading to Notre Dame.

• 3 weeks later...
With Vinnie Jordan (340lbs), Maliek Brewer (300lbs), Brett Bonner (290lbs), Jacob Terry (240lbs). The line next year will be bigger than last year.

Bigger ain't always better...i'm sure ya'll will have "new" faces for next year. They's probably an Ooltewah or two jest waiting. :thumb:

No doubt! Baylor, Ooltewah, Red Bank, who knows? Must be nice!

• 2 weeks later...
Got the 2010 football schedule, which is the same as last year, except they did add a game since David Brainerd closed. They will be playing Pope John Paul II out of Nashville. Anyone know anything about them? I know that Golden Tate went there a couple years ago before heading to Notre Dame.

I don't think they are very good. Haven't really heard anything about them since Golden. Now when he went to school there....they were definitely in the lime-light, even though I'm not real sure how good they were then, outside of him. I remember reading in the paper about one game he scored a touchdown 5 different ways. Are they making you all come up here?

• 3 weeks later...