Boyd Buc 2010

reaction

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buc55 did you happen to make the scrimmage? How did the young Bucs look?

We still have a lot of work to do. The offense seemed to struggle. We would move the ball good at times then stall out. The Bucs really need for the Seniors to step up and motivate the underclassman. Ross Kessler seemed to feel comfortable at outside linebacker in our 3rd scrimmage and started making some big hits. In the goal line stand part of the scrimmage we went to the (I) formation and John Hale and Chase Reed looked impressive. Hyden went down with a knee injury but I don't think it real serious. We play Hixson and Cleveland Friday and it will be a good measuring stick. Cleveland and Hixson have very good QBs.

We still have a lot of work to do. The offense seemed to struggle. We would move the ball good at times then stall out. The Bucs really need for the Seniors to step up and motivate the underclassman. Ross Kessler seemed to feel comfortable at outside linebacker in our 3rd scrimmage and started making some big hits. In the goal line stand part of the scrimmage we went to the (I) formation and John Hale and Chase Reed looked impressive. Hyden went down with a knee injury but I don't think it real serious. We play Hixson and Cleveland Friday and it will be a good measuring stick. Cleveland and Hixson have very good QBs.

Hope it will come together over time. I figured the offense would be a little bit behind. Hope Hayden didn't suffer anything serious. I think he will be a very good defensive player this year. The wife told me to tell you hi, and we will be at a lot more games this year to sit with ya'll if ya got room.

Edited by reaction

Hope it will come together over time. I figured the offense would be a little bit behind. Hope Hayden didn't suffer anything serious. I think he will be a very good defensive player this year. The wife told me to tell you hi, and we will be at a lot more games this year to sit with ya'll if ya got room.

We will make room we lost our seat from the last few years because the QB club sold reserved seating this year. We should be just across the rail on the left of the 50.

thanks...how was the scrimmage?

I thought we were a litle better than Hixson, But not as good as Cleveland. Our offense moved the ball better than last week. I think the play calling was better for our offense personel. We were still without our runningback and Middle linebacker, Hayden Medows. He may be back Monday. Trey Johnson and Ross Kessler stepped up and did a good job at middle LB. The Bucs will be more than ready for CCS and may even catch Red Bank off gaurd.