2010 District 12

Stat_pack1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for Page to be the team to beat next year. Giles is graduating a lot & so is Spring Hill. Fairview is a team that also has some rebuilding to do. I look for Page to be the preseason choice in the district next season. I also look for both Lewis County & Marshall County to be much improved following rebuilding years.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Those were my exact thoughts.

I look for Page to be the team to beat next year. Giles is graduating a lot & so is Spring Hill. Fairview is a team that also has some rebuilding to do. I look for Page to be the preseason choice in the district next season. I also look for both Lewis County & Marshall County to be much improved following rebuilding years.

well it will be an interesting season next year. though giles will be down and lewis/marshall/page will be better next year, giles will have home field advantage and if it is even close to what it was this year it should help them a lot!!!!

I think you are right about Page da fish. I look for LC to be tough. I have not a clue about MC. Giles will be alright. There are holes in experience but not athletic ability. Giles probably will have full scrimmages as usual with Saks & LC (spring), FC, LC, Tullahoma, & BGA plus they got a 6a & then 2 5a schools the 1st three games plus Sh the 4th. (66 is gonna love that :geek: ) So they will have 10 games to settle in. They will have about 17 seniors in which 10 of them were on the field Saturday night. We know we have the coaching staff, the facilities, and the support so the question is how much the boys want it :thumb:

Page and Lewis should be the front runners. Don't know how many starters Hickman will return, Fairview lost some key starters. Giles loses a lot, but the do have talent..some lack experience but the talent is there. Page pretty much intact...a few holes here and there, otherwise solid. Marshall.....tough guess. Spinghill has to rebuild losing so many seniors. Page and Lewis the only 2 teams that put up any fight against Giles. Lewis loses a couple of key players that will be tough to fill, but they are deep in talent coming up. The DE, DT and Corner will be the hardest areas hit. Big shoes to fill with 21,22 and 25 gone. Should be a competitive District next year with a few surprises along the way.

Good Luck to all! :roflolk:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Those were my exact thoughts.

How was that second batch of crow Mikey?

I think you are right about Page da fish. I look for LC to be tough. I have not a clue about MC. Giles will be alright. There are holes in experience but not athletic ability. Giles probably will have full scrimmages as usual with Saks & LC (spring), FC, LC, Tullahoma, & BGA plus they got a 6a & then 2 5a schools the 1st three games plus Sh the 4th. (66 is gonna love that :roflolk: ) So they will have 10 games to settle in. They will have about 17 seniors in which 10 of them were on the field Saturday night. We know we have the coaching staff, the facilities, and the support so the question is how much the boys want it :thumb:

Only "10 of them were on the field Saturday night"?

Whew..........I thought you were going to say 55 again. :roflol:

Lewis County does have a pretty good team returning but with Coach Sharp being diagnosed with cancer that could change things. don't know the prognosis of Coach Sharp but when the C word is mentioned its always a battle. Please keep Coach Sharp in your prayers, Hoping for good results from his treatments

Lewis County does have a pretty good team returning but with Coach Sharp being diagnosed with cancer that could change things. don't know the prognosis of Coach Sharp but when the C word is mentioned its always a battle. Please keep Coach Sharp in your prayers, Hoping for good results from his treatments

Please keep us updated on his progress.

Prayers from The HILL.

I think you are right about Page da fish. I look for LC to be tough. I have not a clue about MC. Giles will be alright. There are holes in experience but not athletic ability. Giles probably will have full scrimmages as usual with Saks & LC (spring), FC, LC, Tullahoma, & BGA plus they got a 6a & then 2 5a schools the 1st three games plus Sh the 4th. (66 is gonna love that :roflol: ) So they will have 10 games to settle in. They will have about 17 seniors in which 10 of them were on the field Saturday night. We know we have the coaching staff, the facilities, and the support so the question is how much the boys want it B)

Only "10 of them were on the field Saturday night"?

Whew..........I thought you were going to say 55 again. :thumb:

Nope 66; its all about perception. You are correct that most teams would not perceive Giles sidelines having 55 Impact players. But then again if you were Sh you might :roflolk: