Christian Bros

Cleveland

Mountain Brook AL

Science Hill

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to park my rearend on the Cleveland campus for a great day of wrestling.

We get 7 of the top 8 ranked TN teams in attendance and then of course throw in Collins Hill and the others for the fun of it. Going to be a great day of wrestling.

A little sad that there isn't a third / fourth match on the schedule as all of the fans will probably miss a classic battle with this many great teams in attendance.

RMC, What does Collins Hill lineup look like.

From last Saturday.....some familiar names:

103 - Drew Ferguson

112 - Bazell "Poo" Partridge

119 - Joseph Doyague

125 - TJ Mitchell

130 - Devante Brown

135 - Bradtmueller...new kid..haven't seen him.

140 - Allan Willard

145 - Joel Smith

152 - Jamie Hertica

160 - Patrick Riley

171 - Nick Holbert

189 - Mac Bennett

215 - CJ Collins

285 - Thomas Delain

I'm pretty sure they're taking extra guys so there may be room for some bumpage.

RMC can you give any info on who the other GA teams are

Not really, I haven't seen them this year.

Ghouse will get to catch up with Danny Sinnot......coach of Peachtree Ridge.

It does seem like they could have spread them out so everybody gets a Peach team!

Coach,

Would you mind to explain how the pools work in this case for some of us ignorant country boys?

The champs from Pool A will wrestle the champs from Pool D. The champs from Pool B will wrestle the champs from Pool C.

Fairly sure that same pattern follows for the other places.

After those matches the winner of the champ A/D and B/C matches will wrestle in the finals. According to the schedule that match only occurs for the champions. No 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, etc.

Hope I got it all right!

RMC can you give any info on who the other GA teams are

Not really, I haven't seen them this year.

Ghouse will get to catch up with Danny Sinnot......coach of Peachtree Ridge.

It does seem like they could have spread them out so everybody gets a Peach team!

It will be nice to see Danny again. Didn't know you knew I had a connection with him. You must have a great memory. Last time I saw him was SE Regionals.

RMC, are you coming up? It would be nice to finally put a face with the name.

I think we are one of the few without a GA team in our pool because ours is 3 TN teams and 1 AL. Hopefully we win our pool and then we should see a GA team.

Coach,

Would you mind to explain how the pools work in this case for some of us ignorant country boys?

The champs from Pool A will wrestle the champs from Pool D. The champs from Pool B will wrestle the champs from Pool C.

Fairly sure that same pattern follows for the other places.

After those matches the winner of the champ A/D and B/C matches will wrestle in the finals. According to the schedule that match only occurs for the champions. No 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, etc.

Hope I got it all right!

that's a shame there won't be matches for 3/4 and 5/6. Seeing that those could almost exciting