District 4AA

Govolsknox

how are stone memorial and loudon

I know Stone's girls were very good the last couple of years. It seems like they lost a lot to graduation but I'm not sure. According to Coach T, Stone is currently 5-4. I know they lost one to Clarkrange who is a very good team but I'm not sure about the quality of their 5 wins or how tough the teams were that they lost to.

As far as Loudon, it sounds like they are struggling a little at this point with a 2-4 record.

Do you know anything about any of the 4AA teams?

• 4 weeks later...

i think CAK goes to 10-1 wirh a come from behind district win over a good Alcoa team and a win tonite over Wheaton from chicago af all places. lost a double ot game over the holidays in a north carolina tourney. big news is alysa hammaker gets 1000 career point for Cak. still not sure of the spelling after 4 years. how's the rest of the ditrict doing so far

This is well deserved for a young lady with a great attitude and passion for the game. I noticed majority of CAK's production comes from the senior class. What can we expect next year from the JV and current players and the 8th graders moving up from the middle school team. I have heard that the Middle School's record is 18-2 and has 2 great guards and a wing player that can compete and contribute immediately.