MatMan Rankings Week 2

ghouse

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nick mxwell of karns lost to luke hall(but was pre-season) 112 or 119

Stephen Goldstein (Science Hill) can definatley beat Eric Feuerbacher (Blackman) 125

Quinton carter of rhea co. bearly lost to Bradley Colbaugh (Bradley) 5-3 at 140

and nathaniel molina (Heritage) beat tyler adams twice once at karns pre-season and once at the knoxville catholic tournament

and the heavy weight from catholic barley lost to the baylor heavy in a like 4-5 match

but just trowing some ideas out there

Stephen Goldstein (Science Hill) can definatley beat Eric Feuerbacher (Blackman) 125

But did he? I think Ric Flair said it best, "To be the man, you've got to beat the man." And by the way, Eric is a stud...he will be really tough to beat this year.

Sorry that was just an opinon of mine

im not sure if they have are not

But did he? I think Ric Flair said it best, "To be the man, you've got to beat the man." And by the way, Eric is a stud...he will be really tough to beat this year.

Sorry that was just an opinon of mine

im not sure if they have are not

Its cool buddy, dont apologize, I have my own opinions too :evil:

also I'm not sure if this is relevant or not, but at 171 Davis is ranked over Willis. I know it's off season, but I remember watching Willis defeat Davis at the freestyle state tournament back in the spring. As far as I know it's the only time these two have met on the mat.

A win is a win, even in off season but what counts is State! I bet this will be one of the good matches to watch....Both of these two are very good and could take it all. Good luck this year! :roflolk:

also I'm not sure if this is relevant or not, but at 171 Davis is ranked over Willis. I know it's off season, but I remember watching Willis defeat Davis at the freestyle state tournament back in the spring. As far as I know it's the only time these two have met on the mat.

I am pretty sure they actually met up in the Greco finals. In freestyle they were on opposite sides of the bracket. Davis lost to Aguilar in the semi's and Willis lost to Aguilar in the finals. Davis went on to finish 4th.