McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

the name of the guy is Zeick Hicks..I know the guy. He could be a good QB, but he isn't great. He's Selfish, and obviously his parents are too! He is absolutely crazy to think he'll ever play over Tanner, he's clumsy, he's slow, and he just isnt someone you can build a team around. His attitude is poor! Honestly, if he starts at McKenzie, the coaches are idiots! Best of luck to the guy, but Gosh I've never witnessed anything so selfish in my life

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the name of the guy is Zeick Hicks..I know the guy. He could be a good QB, but he isn't great. He's Selfish, and obviously his parents are too! He is absolutely crazy to think he'll ever play over Tanner, he's clumsy, he's slow, and he just isnt someone you can build a team around. His attitude is poor! Honestly, if he starts at McKenzie, the coaches are idiots! Best of luck to the guy, but Gosh I've never witnessed anything so selfish in my life

Did you join here tonight simply to trash talk him and his family? Because you register and the first thing you do is start talking about him being selfish. Is it selfish to go to a school where you at least you have a chance to play?

Obviously I haven't met him or his family personally, but I can say the McKenzie football program didn't get to where it is now by having idiots for football coaches, actually it's quite the contrary. If Zeick does become the starter, that'd be because he worked hard over the spring and summer and proved himself to be worthy of the starting position.

Did you join here tonight simply to trash talk him and his family? Because you register and the first thing you do is start talking about him being selfish. Is it selfish to go to a school where you at least you have a chance to play?

Obviously I haven't met him or his family personally, but I can say the McKenzie football program didn't get to where it is now by having idiots for football coaches, actually it's quite the contrary. If Zeick does become the starter, that'd be because he worked hard over the spring and summer and proved himself to be worthy of the starting position.

Yes i just joined! I know Zeick personally, and honestly I know exactly why he moved to McKenzie..he'll go to McKenzie and say that Westview treated him badly. To be quite frank, he isn't a standout player...he's just tall..He's a whiner and when he doesn't get his way he cries!! cries!! then cries some more. I know what McKenzie's history with QB's are..and NEVER have they had a pre-Madonna!! so i apologize for calling out the coaches, It just amazes me how much ppl will do just to get to the top. He's not a potential college athlete. POINT BLANK!

I Was In The Dollar Store Today, And This Young Man Saw Me And Got His Dad's Attention By Saying, " Daddy, Daddy There's Butchie!" I Was Kinda Honored That He Would Recognize Me And Be Excited By Seeing Me. But Then I Realized It Was Not Me That Stuck In His Mind. It Was His Following Of Rebel Football That I Would Come To Mind. And That In Itself Speaks Of The Influence That Our Players And Their Success Has On The Future Of Our Program. But To Address This Young Man Directly, Because Now I Know He Reads These Boards. Your Father Was A Great Athlete At Mckenzie. And Your Grandfather Was A Great Summer League Coach. You Should Be Really Proud Of Them, I Know I Am. I Can Hardly Wait To See the Impact You Will Have On The Rebel Sports Program. Good Luck Young Man. And Now I Will Be Looking For You My Friend! :thumb:

Ha this is hilarious...Zeick Hicks will not step foot on the field he is extremely lazy and has never had to work or do anything in his life. All he does is makes bad decisions and folds under pressure i mean come on the guy got into a blowout game and cant even get a snap off because he is so nervous. That would be a great choice of quarterback. :wub: I actually kind of hope he does start next year for yall just so i can laugh at all of yall. :wub::wub::wub: just wait till he plays westview and Coady unleashes his defense on him. :wub:

You know, I find the attacks very funny.

If Zeick isn't a decent quarterback, why do people from Westview and elsewhere, that claim to be familiar with him, come here on CoachT and in public, continually bring him up in conversations and talk trash him. The fact people seem to keep trash talking him makes it sound like people aren't very happy he left, because trash talking is a sign of fear, anger, and arrogance.

And from what I hear, Zeick rarely ever got to play, despite being the back up, and that the freshman quarterback was always the one in the JV and B-games. Sounds like Zeick never got a chance to get some real experience out there except in practice.

I think people keep trashing talking Zeick because they are scared of what Coach Comer could do with Zeicks potential, considering his reputation with quarterbacks.

You know, I find the attacks very funny.

If Zeick isn't a decent quarterback, why do people from Westview and elsewhere, that claim to be familiar with him, come here on CoachT and in public, continually bring him up in conversations and talk trash him. The fact people seem to keep trash talking him makes it sound like people aren't very happy he left, because trash talking is a sign of fear, anger, and arrogance.

And from what I hear, Zeick rarely ever got to play, despite being the back up, and that the freshman quarterback was always the one in the JV and B-games. Sounds like Zeick never got a chance to get some real experience out there except in practice.

I think people keep trashing talking Zeick because they are scared of what Coach Comer could do with Zeicks potential, considering his reputation with quarterbacks.

lol alright dude you can think what ya want im just trying to prepare all of yall mckenzie fans who think yall are all great because yall have had success in single A and double AA when yall dont play anyone. This is not people on here trying to hate or talk trash to Zeick its just us warning yall that he will not be yalls savior for next year. Just giving a heads up.

Yeah, okay LOL! Four Semi-final appearences, 2001, 2002, 2007 + BlueCross Bowl Finalists that year ,2008, and 2009 . 100-30 record since 2000. We don't play anyone...okay. Mighty big list of accomplishments in only 10 years for a team that doesn't play anybody. But, we've been accused of that for the last 10 years so it's nothing new. We used to be an average to subpar team and schools used to beat up on McKenzie, well now McKenzie is having success so people say we don't play anybody to explain the success, those excuses will never stop either. Don't really know why I find the need to defend McKenzie to you when our success speaks for itself.

But, it's quite humbling to hear from the very mouths of Trousdale County's fans that we're the best team they played all year, perhaps even last year, too, according to some fans. There's no doubt about how good TC is, going to state is routine for them. You going to accuse them of not playing anybody either?

Tell me, you're name has Milan in it...you from Milan or Westview, because you sure act like you're from Westview considering your interest in Zeick. And considering we don't play anybody, what team has Westview played thats really any better than the teams we've been playing? We all gotta play from roughly the same bunch of schools as yall.

And nobody ever said Zeick was going to be the starter, nor has anybody said that he's our "savior," you said those words yourself. Zeick will have the earn the job.