McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Where Is The Consolation Game At? :roflolk:

So No Camden And Dang No Milan Either? What The Heck? :twisted: We Can Drop Gleason And Get Them Out Of Our District

CB10,

Let me know the date and time of the Trousdale County vs. McKenzie "Hoser Consolation Bowl" in the Boro. rotflmao.gif

Troll gits half the gate and the concessions. moneycrazy.gif

I also will award the balls at the end of the game. ballsonchin.gif

Seriously, Troll wuz pullin' for yer Rebels. Thought y'all matched up better against Signal, strength for strength and weakness for weakness. McKenzie vs Signal would have been a heck of Final. Troll wuz worried about that one. Great season, Rebels!:thumb: Know Friday wuz a heartbreaker.

Does them TCA fellers wear sweatervests, like them FCS fellers?:roflolk:

Butchie, I'll PM you my number. I'll be in Cookeville Thur, Fri, Sat. Thought Friday night might be a good time for a CoachT git together.

Seriously, Troll wuz pullin' for yer Rebels. Thought y'all matched up better against Signal, strength for strength and weakness for weakness. McKenzie vs Signal would have been a heck of Final. Troll wuz worried about that one. Great season, Rebels!:thumb: Know Friday wuz a heartbreaker.

Does them TCA fellers wear sweatervests, like them FCS fellers?:roflolk:

Butchie, I'll PM you my number. I'll be in Cookeville Thur, Fri, Sat. Thought Friday night might be a good time for a CoachT git together.

I Would Have Loved My Rebels To Have Made It...But We Came Up A Lil Short...There's Been More Than One Squeaker We Won That Could Have Gone Either Way...But Hey...That's Football...So On To Next Year...And Troll It'd Be My Pleasure To Meet Ya...And RLH Your On My List As Well! Ya Hoser! :roflolk:

I was ready for a McHoserville vs. Sissy Mountain in Cookeville and the Mayor of McHoserville had to go off to the J.B. game and forgot to leave the loot to pay the refs and look what happened.

Caught Me By Surprise As Well....But I Promised Some Old Friends I'd Come And Look What I Get In Return....Dang Ref's Wouldn't Take A Check... :roflolk: Independant Son Of A Hosers!

Edited by Butchie

The Rebels had a great season AGAIN! Well beyond the expectations of many. Good job team. True, I'd love to be planning the trip to Cookville right now but, it's not to be. Unfortunately, I'm thinking that another Silver Ball is heading back to west TN. I'm still hoping TCA can pull it off (gonna be a load for them to handle though). McKenzie prolly would match up better with SM if we played our game. TCA beat us by 1. If they can beat Signal Mtn. by 2 I'll feel all warm and fuzzy!!!

Good luck TCA. I'll be watching you and pulling for you. If for no other reason than them hosers from SM was all set to beat US in their own words!!!

Edited by duckman38201

I guess the outlook for 2010 is over :roflol:

Our outlook isn't over it will just carry on to 2011 thank you very much!!!! The Rebs have visited the semi's several times of late. Even the 'Boro once and we keep coming back to contend the next season. So how's your bunch doing in playoff success??

MRP!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Our outlook isn't over it will just carry on to 2011 thank you very much!!!! The Rebs have visited the semi's several times of late. Even the 'Boro once and we keep coming back to contend the next season. So how's your bunch doing in playoff success??

MRP!!!!

Well let's see we made an appearance in the Semi Finals this year and I think its looking good to be there again next year if not farther. But thanks for asking.

Well let's see we made an appearance in the Semi Finals this year and I think its looking good to be there again next year if not farther. But thanks for asking.

When ya'll have made it there 4-5 times in a row and played in the show talk to me. Looks can be deceiving. Appearances in the semi's don't happen because of overconfident fans.

When you get to this level of state competition you should show some class....even to the ones that lose. The dedication and work these young men put in is far beyond what most of us can imagine. I know.

Bottom line is that myself and all of Rebel Nation has nothing bad to say about any team that was still standing last Friday night. Yes, we are disappointed that the Rebels didn't move on to Cookville BUT..................... We were beaten by a better team.......at least last Friday night they were.

Come on TCA, make west TN proud!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!