McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

Gee, that's comforting!!! :roflolk::roflol:

Trying to find a locking 2 gun hard case as we speak for the flight. I'll find some way to do this if it hairlips every cow in Texas!!!! How cold is it up there? All my hunting clothes are aimed at duck hunting so............!

Awe Heck It Aint Freezing By No Means....But A Good Jacket For The Mornings For Sure...And I Got Ya Room In My Case For Ya Weapon...Gun..Er..A...Ya Know. :roflolk:

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the new Quads that came out today looks like the Dreden Riverside game helps keep the the Rebels at home.

http://tssaa.org/footballplayoffs/maps2A.cfm

Yep! It would be nice if the quadrants basically remained that way, too. If I'm not mistaken, Quad 3 and Quad 4 finalists will meet in the Semis, though I really don't want to jump the gun, I'm really liking a possible McKenzie/Riverside matchup in the Semi-Final round, assuming we're all able to beat the teams we need to get there.

However, I do think Quad 4 will get a shake up when it comes time for the playoffs because there's apparently 2 Memphis teams that are very likely to make it in that the current projections aren't including.

Yep! It would be nice if the quadrants basically remained that way, too. If I'm not mistaken, Quad 3 and Quad 4 finalists will meet in the Semis, though I really don't want to jump the gun, I'm really liking a possible McKenzie/Riverside matchup in the Semi-Final round, assuming we're all able to beat the teams we need to get there.

However, I do think Quad 4 will get a shake up when it comes time for the playoffs because there's apparently 2 Memphis teams that are very likely to make it in that the current projections aren't including.

Good grief D, please tell me we ain't gonna have to go park at the Gay Hawk again!!!!!

If we don't stay Q-4 we will be Q-2 near Nashville, but they may have a Gay Hawk franchise there LOL

Wow, you're really making me feel better now!!! Tell ya' what, you follow me and Butchie to Nashville and park where we do (same holds true for Memphis!!!) We need more Rebel fans to experience the freedom!!! LOL Well it was a good parking place and it was free...........AND we didn't give in to the cordial invites at the Hawk either!!! Something about the gang on the corner just past the place that put us in overdrive to get out of there.

I reckon me, Butchie and JJ (and pennyloafer) will laugh about that night for a good long while!!!! What a game!!!! One of the top 5 the duck has ever seen. The game with Humboldt this season was right there with it and of course the infamous "shoot out" with Lake Co. a few years back in McKenzie (that one blew circuits out on the scoreboard). Then there was the amazing 19-13 last minute win over Huntingdon on their homecoming in '63 (tha' duck had a piece of that one!). Ya'll can pencil in your pick for #5 and you will be right!!!

Wow, you're really making me feel better now!!! Tell ya' what, you follow me and Butchie to Nashville and park where we do (same holds true for Memphis!!!) We need more Rebel fans to experience the freedom!!! LOL Well it was a good parking place and it was free...........AND we didn't give in to the cordial invites at the Hawk either!!! Something about the gang on the corner just past the place that put us in overdrive to get out of there.

I reckon me, Butchie and JJ (and pennyloafer) will laugh about that night for a good long while!!!! What a game!!!! One of the top 5 the duck has ever seen. The game with Humboldt this season was right there with it and of course the infamous "shoot out" with Lake Co. a few years back in McKenzie (that one blew circuits out on the scoreboard). Then there was the amazing 19-13 last minute win over Huntingdon on their homecoming in '63 (tha' duck had a piece of that one!). Ya'll can pencil in your pick for #5 and you will be right!!!

LoL, Duck? Alot Of People Across The State Don't Even Believe That Really Happened.. :roflolk: