McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

But bigster, they knew we were coming!!! That dude from Htown had no clue I promise you!!!! That's why it was so funny to listen to!!! One thing is for sure, we are gonna be entertained when we hang out with ya'll.

I just can't understand how ya'll have lost some of the games ya'll have. I came away from the Humboldt game thinking the same about them. So, I'll just wish the Falcons the very best in the playoffs and we'll take it from there! Next Frieay night we'll decide who and where we play and it's on then!!

Maybe we'll both end up on the schedule vs. each other again but, untill that happens me and Butchie will be pulling for ya'll every Friday night!!! Actualy I think we may have made a couple of more McKenzie Lake Co. fans Friday night. Guess they heard us talk so much on here they had to come check it out!!! :D:popcorneater:

Well When Shocker Stepped Up To Me And Asked Was I Butchie I Was Shocked!...So's I Pointed At The Duck And Said "Dere's Butchie I'm The Duck!" Lord He's A Big Un!

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TSSAA Quads are out again under this system we will be #2 behind Riverside, if we beat Humingdon. Nothing to do but win

MRP

The seeding isn't set in stone yet. If Bruceton wins or Trenton wins, the Rebels will win in the 4th tie-breaker. If Waverly wins, the Rebels need both Bruceton and Trenton to win to secure the #1 seed.

But bigster, they knew we were coming!!! That dude from Htown had no clue I promise you!!!! That's why it was so funny to listen to!!! One thing is for sure, we are gonna be entertained when we hang out with ya'll.

I just can't understand how ya'll have lost some of the games ya'll have. I came away from the Humboldt game thinking the same about them. So, I'll just wish the Falcons the very best in the playoffs and we'll take it from there! Next Frieay night we'll decide who and where we play and it's on then!!

Maybe we'll both end up on the schedule vs. each other again but, untill that happens me and Butchie will be pulling for ya'll every Friday night!!! Actualy I think we may have made a couple of more McKenzie Lake Co. fans Friday night. Guess they heard us talk so much on here they had to come check it out!!! :D:popcorneater:

duck, I've always been kinda partial to the Falcons I reackon. Blame it on the way they play offense I quess. I just love watching the high octane scoring they can put on the board, plus it is always good to stop and eat some fish while we are there :thumb: . Add to the new friends I've met there, just adds to the pleasure of traveling to Tiptonville.

I Predict A Loss For Waverly To Montgomery Central

I Predict A Win For Peabody Over Gibson "OMG" County

I Predict A Win For Bruceton Over West "Can"t WinCarroll

:roflolk: And Looking In Me Crystal Ball.....Mckenzie Will Defeat Trouserdale County Who Will Defeat Signal Mountain And Mckenzie Will Move On To Win The Gold Ball! :roflolk:

Yes he playing JV right now and looks to be an athlete.

He was the QB at Inman in 8th grade and was one of the best players on the 9th grade team last year at Henry Co. I'm a bit surprised he's not playing varsity though. Is it because he is new to the team and system? He was getting a little playing time with the HC varsity and would've started over here the next 2 years.

He was the QB at Inman in 8th grade and was one of the best players on the 9th grade team last year at Henry Co. I'm a bit surprised he's not playing varsity though. Is it because he is new to the team and system? He was getting a little playing time with the HC varsity and would've started over here the next 2 years.

He will have to impress the coaching staff in the spring, probably too late in the season to get him up to speed this year.

MRP