District 11AA 2010

defensewinscships

Aight good job, and your right id be mad to. just chill out. Any yea yall scored first on a broken coverage. That was a fun game yall played hard.

And Hartman is a big guy, that couldn't have been fun.

I think he is about to sign with austin peay, so good luck to him.

Any other signees from seniors last year in the district.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cwood212.........

The field will be fixed. I promise you that one now. The Cubs go to CW next year anyway so you won't be back on it until 2011.

As for you defensewinschampionships..........

How can you get on a thread and call Cheatham "horrible" and turn around and start throwing people under the bus for calling out Waverly? In essence you are saying it is right for you to do so but not for others to do so dry.gif

defense, I will speak for Chetham COunty coaching staff: they are good and more importantly, good people. For years, they have done more with less talent than most schools in middle TN. I hope you were joking when you called out the chetham coaches. that is not very christian like????? I am sure they will accept your public apology though.

• 3 weeks later...
It could be another interesting year in '10 for district 11 AA. I look for Montgomery Central and Cheatham County to be MUCH improved and will balance out the district. I would think that Camden would be the logical choice to finish at the top of the district. Solid. Creek Wood should be athletic, but they have to replace some very good linemen on both sides of the ball. Harpeth, Waverly, and Cheatham have talented QBs returning. Not sure of the QB situations @ Camden, Creek Wood, Stewart County & Montgomery Central. If anyone can provide info for your favorite 11 AA team, please.......do tell.

buteo you must have been in the hills smoking weed with defense if you think cheatham has a talented QB returning. The first QB to take the field last year was a sophomore that had O experince and it showed, after 6 or 7 games he was replaced with a freshman, that is a great football player but is not a QB. The only player on the team with QB experience is a freshman that played a little corner and a game or two as a reciever, he never took a snap. So its anybodys quess as to who the QB will be this year. Maybe there is an 8th grader coming in that will save the day.

• 3 months later...

Hope everyone in the district has had a productive off-season and guys are continuing to get bigger, stronger, and faster with each passing day during off-season workout programs. The district was better than expected this past year as it sent 4 teams to the TSSAA State Playoffs and this upcoming season I expect the competition to be even better from top-to-bottom.

howdoitknow what are you hearing about the cubs so far this offseason? i herd that some of those freshmen really improved in the weight room,also know that we lost a senior couple weeks back [stupid] thats not good,but guess others will have to step up.i was at the field the other day seen a fewof the guys walking around looked like they were alot bigger, stronger an most important had more confidence in there self? hope it all shows on the field this year!!!!!!! :thumb: