Goodpasture 42 - Houston Co. 8

Guest timbranard

Guest timbranard

This one could have been a lot worse. Goodpasture manhandled them, and the second teamers played the whole second half. They let in a score. I don't know why Hunter's Lane postponed, it's just right down the road. I guess the boys didn't want to play in the rain. I know our boys had fun.

Posted by OSHSman:

Where did Goodpasture take their uniforms to be dry cleaned after the game? I know a big private school like that couldn't bare to wash their stuff like everybody else does.

We are rich and we are a good team...and your team should never play us again thats if youshow up again. If you get a little better you can try to hang with our JV...AGAIN

Guest timbranard

i think your name indicates you are from Oliver Springs, maybe...but I want to tell you that you sound very ignorant by your statement, and also you should not get sad b/c GHS has better coaching and players than your school. I am sorry. :rolleyes:

WELL WE HAD IT ROUGH AGAINST GOODPASTURE BUT YOU HAVE TOREALIZE WHEN YOU HAVE GUYS THAT CAN RUN 4.2 40'S THEN YOUR GONNA HAVE A ROUGH NIGHT . HOWEVER, I THOUGHT THE IRISH PLAYED AS HARD AS THEY COULD AND GAVE IT THERE ALL . I WAS SURPRISED THOUGH AT HOW BOTH TEAMS HELD ON TO THE BALL SEEING AS IN HOW IT RAINED THROUGHOUT MOST OF THE GAME . GOOD JOB GOODPASTURE GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK .

Guest FOOTBALLFAN10
Posted by OSHSman:

Where did Goodpasture take their uniforms to be dry cleaned after the game? I know a big private school like that couldn't bare to wash their stuff like everybody else does.

I really feel sorry for you! Can't you just be nice? I'm sorry Goodpasture beat your team, get over it.

Posted by FOOTBALLFAN10:
Posted by OSHSman:

I really feel sorry for you! Can't you just be nice? I'm sorry Goodpasture beat your team, get over it.

OSHS represents Oliver Springs High School, which is located in East Tennessee, which is located 4 hours and 30 minutes from Houston County. Please, quit using his comments to fuel an arguement between the fans of Goodpasture and Houston County. He has no reason to be upset that Goodpasture beat his team, because Goodpasture and Oliver Springs have never played. He only wants to fuel the public.private fires, and I believe we have a seperate board for that subject