Fandetti Brawl 2010

ncwrestlingfan

Teams that go deep in state duals and individual states will have mid 60's in number. I THINK the rules recently changed so the max wrestled isn;t as high as it once was a few years back. One kid had over 280 career wins. (Colton Palmer, Riverside) Most Parland kids have 36 or so matches already and they have ALL set out some matches.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Results

Christain Brothers 308.5

Parkland 297.5

Science Hill 208.5

Cleveland 167

Hewitt-Trussville 144.5

Bob Jones 126

John Hardin 122.5

Ooltewah 95

North Henderson 86.5

Owen 85.5

Jefferson County 63

George Walton 46

Kingston 42

Complete results will be posted soon on www.ScienceHillSports.com and follow the the Wrestling Links

Bearden 32

Abingdon 30

Perry Central 18

I was getting updates most of the way throughout the tournament.

Competition was good and I know our boys enjoyed it. Parkland was indeed a strong team. Any time a tournament is that close many teams can find episodes where one change could have determined the outcome... on this day CBHS was the better team and looks like they just plain got it done in the finals, particularly some head to head match-ups.

It is a shame that reports coming from the tournament indicate that Parkland weren't exactly the best sports... there are things more important than winning (but we all want to win). I am being told there is even some discussion over on the NC message boards.

From talking with those there and looking at head-to-head and some common opponents I would say that CBHS would have won in a tight dual meet on Saturday as well.