Mr. Baseketball Predictions All Classes

MidTNbasketball

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Jackson(White Station) will win AAA and Jalen Steele(Fulton) will win AA. Single I don't have a clue. Thomas Greer (West Carroll) will probably be a finalist though...

Have to agree with your choices, but add John Ross Glover (USJ).

Oh, Yeah its "BASKETBALL" not "BASEKETBALL" even though that was a funny movie. :)

I agree with Terop as well.

AAA

Joe Jackson Mr Basketball

Adonis Thomas

Tarik Black//Kerry Hammonds

AA

Jalen Steele Mr Basketball

Tarius Johnosn

Chris Crawford/Michael Bradley

A

Thomas Greer Mr Basketball

Cody Henngar

Brandon Herman

Keep in mind there are many many great players that don't make the cut that should and many times some better players are left off (especially in AAA)

Terop, I might be wrong but I don't think Casey makes the final three in AAA. For a few of reasons (1) I think the powers that be might add a kid from Middle TN (2) I think Jackson and Thomas will be locks so he would have to beat out Black and Hollins which he very well might do (3) Casey has been a major disappointment thus far (just telling it like I see it) and his team is really in over there heads in AAA which is going to hurt his chances. I've seen Casey twice so far and it's really striking the difference between last season and this season, at time he just seems to the going through the motions. It's really weird because Casey has always played all out, every second of every minute, a high motor guy. I know for a 100% fact Casey is way better than he has played so far. I also know some are going to disagree with me to.

Actually I was reluctant to even post this. I am one of Casey's biggest fans and may very well have been the first to let people in on the Casey Prather secret (after his freshman season) on this board. I just call it like I see it. I just know he is better than what I have seen thus far.