District 8-A

Chunk

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like FCS girls have won regular season district. Red Boiling Springs didn't come into 8-A and dominate quite as much as everyone in 7-A thought! Congratulations Lady Commanders!! Katy will be proud of you all!!

Who said that RBS would dominate anyone except maybe the people from RBS? Now if Jackson County or Clarkrange had moved to 8A then you could have said the district was going to be DOMINATED!

For the first part of the year RBS did dominate the district at the first of the year, but played an awful stretch of games where it seemed like they couldn't get a win to save their lives! They bounced back pretty well and and will play for the district championship against FCS! I will be the first to say I thought RBS would come in, not totally dominate, but handle the district pretty well!

word was out last week before the rbs-gordonsville game that rbs was going to throw the gordonsville game to get away from the box in one defense trousdale co used to control rbs's best scorer and beat them, they lost by a huge score and came back and beat gordonsville by a ton in tourney.If this is so things like that will come back to haunt you.Coach White was in Livingston friday night and seemed upset that 7a talent includes 4 teams that are good.

word was out last week before the rbs-gordonsville game that rbs was going to throw the gordonsville game to get away from the box in one defense trousdale co used to control rbs's best scorer and beat them, they lost by a huge score and came back and beat gordonsville by a ton in tourney.If this is so things like that will come back to haunt you.Coach White was in Livingston friday night and seemed upset that 7a talent includes 4 teams that are good.

Haha...We're 0-4 against Clay and Pickett, and everyone knows how good Crange and JC are so I think he had an idea of how good the teams in 7a are! As good as they are I see no reason that RBS couldn't advance to the semi finals in the region because I know, as well as everyone else should know, that RBS can play with Clay and Pickett! We're a decent team this year, and we have only 1 senior this year and return the bulk of our scoring next year!