Brawl in the Hall-Viking Hall-Bristol TN

vikingsfan1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the weather allows this tourney to be wrestled. If it is wrestled with all teams in attendence and Dobyns Bennett wins it, they will have earned it. While you may "judge" this tourney not to be as deep as you would like to see, every top team cannot attend every tourney.

There are many steps to the top, not just one giant leap.

I wish all the luck in the world to each team in attendance and I'm very appreciative to the organization that has stepped up and put the tournament together. *Remember: Happiness is walking into a gym and seeing wrestling mats from door to door!

No wonder DB thinks they are so good. They go to doo-doo tournaments and take home first, then regions and state roll around and they are left scratching their head haha. Sounds painfully familiar to football. The "Tribe"? lol...of what!? choke artists? haha.

FHU423, Do you have anything good to say, I have read many of your post, and everyone is negative. Including your comments about our officiating in Region1. Good thing you don't work for TSSAA!

Its a good thing for you that I dont work for TSSAA cuz you nor your son would be officials.

Well! You seam to have the advantage here, you know who I am, but I don't know who you are. I have an idea why don't you but on the stripes next year and join us, we are always looking for good officials, and since you seam to be an "expert", you should make a good one.

Its a good thing for you that I dont work for TSSAA cuz you nor your son would be officials.

Now why cant we all just get along. Remember it was just last year this region made national news when a fan went after an official.

That was my son that this guy is talking about. It was not because of a bad call. It was a guy that anger problems, that would not leave the gym. Because he was angry at the coach from the opposing team.