Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes

buffaloe66

What happen to the lady buffaloes at FRA? This is my opinion and you know the saying about opinions but oh well here goes. First let me start by saying i am a buffaloe fan all the way, i think we have last season stuck in our minds and think we have all the games this season won before we ever step on the court. We are like a light switch, it's like as if our opponent just flips us off when they want us off and on when they want us on, we get this little cushion lead and then our defence intensity is not even there, it's like players from other teams are out smarting coach lamar this year. You have to step on that floor every game knowing that at any giving time you can be beat, i mean look we have 5 losses already this season, will we get our 6th at upperman saturday? from the way we are playing right now yes i feel we will. if we don't start playing the way we are capable of playing we could very well end up with a 10 game loss regular season record, and how long has it been since we have had a double digit losing record. Whats everyone else's thoughts? Good luck ladies i know you can do it you just got to want it more than the other team 8>)~~

The lady buffaloes have the talent to explode on somebody and will before this year ends, but rem. you lost a lot last year. For some reason the chemistry is not there for the level of talent you have and some members of this team seem to refuse to communicate with the others for whatever reason its hurting this team.

They've already exploded, on Pickett County. CR is fine. The only problem they have is defense. If you've watched all the games you'll note that they score plenty of points they just don't stop the other team from doing the same. They are getting beat on simple stuff like back doors, easy picks, etc. Somebody is always out of position at the wrong time. They also have a tendency to fade in the latter stages of the fourth quarter. They were only down by 2 to Forrest, Upperman, and Blackmon into the fourth quarters. I don't remember how close they were to JC and they certainly should have beaten TN High. For some reason they've been down by just a few points into the fourth and about the last third of the game fade away instead of fighting back. They just need more grit at this stage. Dickens is playing better every game and is a huge contributor. With Reed at point they need more defensive presence from their players at the two and three positions. With Reed, Heady, and Dickens they can beat anyone in the state but again, they need more help from the other two positions.