Huntingdon@West Carroll?

MustangRep21

Was curious about yalls new coach. What type of offense do you run? I know the last two years yall ran a lot of picks trying to get someone open and where very patient with the ball.

I thought yall would probably have a shot at winning the district this year. I don't remember what west carroll lost, I know big sandy lost a lot, and clarksburg has no depth and from what I hear have not played well together up to this point. Same problem plagued us last year.

Should be a good game..WC looks good and will be hard to beat. But Huntingdons new coach is the assistant from WC last year.. I think he should have a good game plan as to how to play them. The district is really up for grabs..WC has lost one in district play to Dresden, Big Sandy has lost one to WC, Bruceton has had some good games and so has Huntingdon..Dresden and Clarksburg could surprise also. The only 3 teams I do not see competing are Mckenzie, Gleason and Carroll Academy. It really could go any way on any given night.It should be interesting.

Was curious about yalls new coach. What type of offense do you run? I know the last two years yall ran a lot of picks trying to get someone open and where very patient with the ball.

I thought yall would probably have a shot at winning the district this year. I don't remember what west carroll lost, I know big sandy lost a lot, and clarksburg has no depth and from what I hear have not played well together up to this point. Same problem plagued us last year.

Pretty good depth Clarksburg plays 10 kids every night with all of them scoring 2 or more points. 3 kids avg. double figures and two of those are sophomores. Maybe not quality depth but a couple good minutes here and there.