STATE TOURNAMENT!!!!

Ballerrrr32

Jackson County is in they will win by as much as they want, im sure most of the jv team will be playing by the 3rd quarter and if RBS plays as good as they did against us they'll beat Arts and Sciences by 20.

RBS is not beating Arts and Sciences by 20 mark my words.

and if by some stroke of luck they don't i hope we get them in the 1st round it will be an automatic bye to the semi's

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Clarkrange is playing now I'd say they'll beat Jackson Co. in their rematch by 15, will win the district, region and substate (always automatic with very weak Chattanooga teams) and will repeat as state champs. They were struggling early but now they look like last year's team.

wrong again and take your meds your talking crazy again

Opinions are just that and yours is yours and mine is mine I think JC got complacent last year and let a team upset them they had beaten badly every time before and will run the table this year in district and region with miss bb back and her supporting cass of last year will win the gold ball,but there's lots of bb to be played and neither 7a teams may go.

this was made on jan. 16 and I'm a fortune teller by trade and bb fan by choice GO BIG BLUE

It is very possible that the State Tournament in DI, no matter the Division, might be the best play in a long time. Great play, and seems to be the highest interest in some years. The way the brackets are setting up, and the players that will be exposed, and the press and attendance, it might be good to consider a press conference after each game to recognize players and coaches and allow both to communicate with the press in that atmosphere. This is possibly some of the best players as a group to come thru the State in some time but the SEC players that has come thru the past few years have been no slouches.

:roflol::lol:

Of you all know I am backing NOrth Greene. My daughters played sb not bb, but we try to attend as much as possible. I certainly hope that Britton and White can hold the team together and move them into the state play-offs. Wartburg is tough!! My hats off to you for the great job you all have done so far!!! Good Luck ladies!!!

Jackson County is in they will win by as much as they want, im sure most of the jv team will be playing by the 3rd quarter and if RBS plays as good as they did against us they'll beat Arts and Sciences by 20.

RBS is not beating Arts and Sciences by 20 mark my words.

Maybe not but they WILL beat them mark my words!

So you want to make another prediction for the boys game. RBS 33 CSAS 69 lol game was never in doubt

The Jackson Co. village idiot proved once again just how ignorant he really is. RBS by 20 over Arts and Sciences? :?:?:?:lol:

The Jackson Co. village idiot proved once again just how ignorant he really is. RBS by 20 over Arts and Sciences? :?:?:?:lol:

rabbitranch its a she and speak softly don't get her started tonite

The Jackson Co. village idiot proved once again just how ignorant he really is. RBS by 20 over Arts and Sciences? :?:?:lol::?

rabbitranch its a she and speak softly don't get her started tonite

Are you sure she/he isn't just a girlie man? :? Congrats on the girls' big win senator.

icecold 06 you got the score right, but it was the girls game. Arts and Sciences 69 and RBS 33. Who that talking about a weak Chattanooga Region? Go Lady Patriots!!! Can't wait until Monday night when the Arts and Sciences boys meet up with RBS.

I know it was a girls score, I was at the game I want my buddy to make a score prediction on the boys game since he did such a good job predicting the girls game lol