Livingston Acad. Vs Upperman

LA_Wildcats

Probably one of the best games of the season is comming up Tuesday at LA when Upperman comes to visit. How is upperman playing this year there hasnt been alot of talk from the Upperman fan base maybe that will change in the next few days, or at least I hope. How does everyone think this one will go? Should be a great game as always!

Swat a BEE :shock: and GO WILDCATS :roflol:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for this to be a good close game with the home team a slight advantage. Defense will be a big factor in this game as Upperman played good D both times they played JC and LA always play well but we haven't played them yet. This is a classic game by two of the better teams in this area. As been stated by Bigdaddy on another post neither team will overlook the other, and my friends luvhoops and Bigdaddy will be chanting GO BEES or GO HOGEYE all night long,

LH, that was the second best high school basketball atmosphere I have ever been a part of. Unfrotunately, I won't be there Tuesday due to a scheduling conflict with Tech. We all know who I'm pulling for, but I want to say for the record, good luck to Biles. She seems to watch my posts, so good luck KB. Go Wildcats.

Note: I was not glad to see Cannon's streak end, but oh well, that's basketball. This is for another thread, but congratulations Coach Dodgen and the Lionnettes on a fine season so far, as to the Lady Wildcats and the Lady Bees.