District 11-AAA Predictions for 2010 season

rebel4life94

I know it's a long way away, but it's never too early to start talking about football season. How will the district finish in 2010? How much talent did each team lose from their senior class this year? Will Brentwood take the district again or will Franklin take it back? How will Hilsboro rebound from last year? And who will be this year's surprise team? Your thoughts?

I know it's a long way away, but it's never too early to start talking about football season. How will the district finish in 2010? How much talent did each team lose from their senior class this year? Will Brentwood take the district again or will Franklin take it back? How will Hilsboro rebound from last year? And who will be this year's surprise team? Your thoughts?

depending on which coach indy gets i think the will have a good shot in thee district. also fhs has a good team coming back. :flower:

talking to some of the guys at brentwood they feel they have a better team than last year.

any word on ravenwood for this next year?

Hillsboro's seniors to be were undefeated as freshman and won the State Title as sophomores. The Burros might be a darkhorse this upcoming season with 6 home games.

• 2 weeks later...