Manassas Basketball 2009-10

Legend

Manassas is going under the radar this season but the record is 14-4. Manassas has a much better schedule then most of the teams ranked in the state in 2A. Manassas has 4 loses with that schedule! And teams ranked in the state in 2A have 3-4 loses and they play all weak teams. Manassas has yet to lose to a 2A school and could play for the 2A City title. Manassas could have scheduled all weak teams and been undefeated right now. Would that make them better then they are now? NO! Keep over looking them and later on you will have no choice but to respect them!!!

Liberty Tech does not have a weak schedule...Liberty will win the class AA state championship. I always question manassas discipline. They just don't impress me.. They didn't impress me last year in the boro. Liberty has given their share of beat downs in Memphis the last 3 or 4 years they have beat AA and AAA teams "everyone" in class AA doesn't have a weak schedule, some teams do.

I love watching Liberty's style, but let's not exaggerate with that "beatdown" comment. They've certainly taken some in that period, Raleigh-Egypt 54-35 last year's regional finals, Manassas 52-35 in the 07 Finch Classic, Melrose 87-57 last month. They've won some games and the MLK tournament, but as far as blowouts or "beatdowns", they've taken at least as many as they've given.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got word in from Jackson LtDan

Northside totally dismantaled Bolivar led by 25 before starters were pulled. Tisdale did go out midway first half with eye injury in their defense but dont think would have made a huge difference

There is no reason why Manassas should not be in the top ten! But Legend don't let it worry you! In a couple of it will be show time! The contenders will stay and pretenders will go home! To me rankings is just a number! :thumb:

Northside totally dismantaled Bolivar led by 25 before starters were pulled. Tisdale did go out midway first half with eye injury in their defense but dont think would have made a huge difference

There is no reason why Manassas should not be in the top ten! But Legend don't let it worry you! In a couple of it will be show time! The contenders will stay and pretenders will go home! To me rankings is just a number! :thumb:

yea I no but what it all boils down to is kids being treated unfairly. this just show that the voters are bias or they just dont no what they are doing!!! lol!!!

Any AP Voters on this board I would like to no whats up with Manassas boys & girls AP rankings. Manassas girls are 17-3 with two of the loses coming to top ranked teams!!! whats the deal voters???

yea I no but what it all boils down to is kids being treated unfairly. this just show that the voters are bias or they just dont no what they are doing!!! lol!!!

Any AP Voters on this board I would like to no whats up with Manassas boys & girls AP rankings. Manassas girls are 17-3 with two of the loses coming to top ranked teams!!! whats the deal voters???

Polls don't matter Legend. I thought u already knew that.

There is no reason why Manassas should not be in the top ten! But Legend don't let it worry you! In a couple of it will be show time! The contenders will stay and pretenders will go home! To me rankings is just a number! :?:

I agree with you 100%! :lol: