Greatest Wrestling Families in TN

rigger101

Well we had Greatest Wrestler etc on the board so why not Family?

They don't become great wrestlers without their families love and support.

Middle TN has to go to the Simpson Family!

I was just looking at some Army Wrestling Pictures and thought wow what a family. Providing great young men for the sport of wrestling and support of our country.

Go ARMY!

I have only been exposed to wrestling in TN for a couple years now but, in the Clarksville area it doesn't get much better than the Isbell's. They have three outstanding wrestlers ranging from a Senior in high school to a midget wrestler in AAU. They are all outstanding young men and great wrestlers. They also run a club team out at Clarksville High in which the father and the two high schoolers coach. They have done alot for Clarksville in trying to build wrestling back up in the area.

IKWC

I have only been exposed to wrestling in TN for a couple years now but, in the Clarksville area it doesn't get much better than the Isbell's. They have three outstanding wrestlers ranging from a Senior in high school to a midget wrestler in AAU. They are all outstanding young men and great wrestlers. They also run a club team out at Clarksville High in which the father and the two high schoolers coach. They have done alot for Clarksville in trying to build wrestling back up in the area.

IKWC

When is the club team starting up again???? I have a lot of my guys at Fort Campbell HS wanting to wrestle with them... Email me about it- anthony.shingler@gmail.com