1. Jeff Co

2. East

3. Seymour

4. West

5. Cherokee

6. South Doyle

7. Cocke County

8. Sevier County

Anyone know? I'm thinking this is correct regardless of what happens tonight with East and Cherokee.

You are correct on the seedings. East beat Cherokee 3-2 in 10 innings tonight by the way. Don't know about the rest of the games but East will play Cocke Co. Friday @ 5:30.

Jeff County beat Sevier Co. 5-0. Surprisingly low run total for Jeff in this one. Mo. West beat Cherokee 6-4 in a come from behind thriller. Jeff will play West monday. Mo. East vs. Cocke and South Doyle vs. Seymour today. Sevier and Cherokee eliminated.

Why has it been so hard to find any district tournament information for softball or baseball? I know the Newport newspaper did a story on the tournament and wcrk.com has the schedule listed (thankfully) on their sports link. But, our district tournament's are just so poorly publicized......

Why has it been so hard to find any district tournament information for softball or baseball? I know the Newport newspaper did a story on the tournament and wcrk.com has the schedule listed (thankfully) on their sports link. But, our district tournament's are just so poorly publicized......

I don't know where you are from but I agree with you 100%, here in Morristown the Tribune will write stories about events that have already happened but rarely about upcoming events. As a sports fan some of the best reading in a newspaper is about events that are about to happen, reading about some of the NCAA tournament teams for instance before the tournament actually starts, who's hot and who's not. I think it would be really neat if they would write articles on these softball and baseball tournaments before they start and give out the schedule also. Morristown East beat Cocke County 10-6 after a sluggish start. Seymour beat South Doyle 9-2 and may be the hottest team entering the tourny. East will play Seymour monday in the second game. Cocke and South Doyle eliminated.

Congrats to Jeff County and Seymour! If you didn't see the District 2 AAA Championship game last night, you missed a classic. Leon ended it in the 10th inning with a 2 out, 2 strike, 2 RBI line drive double that just barely got over Irvin's head in center field to give Jeff County a 4-3 win. It was an outstanding game by both teams and great fun to watch. Good luck to both teams - I know you'll represent the IMAC very well! Somebody keep us posted.

Didn't get to see the game but it sounds like a classic. Would also like to congratulate both teams and wish them well in regions. Jefferson has been solid all year long and Seymour improved steadily all year long. Great job by both teams and coaching staffs.

The game was awesome you could not have asked for a better one!!!! Over the years i have watched alot of games and in high school and across the country in travel ball and it ranks up there. If both teams play at that level the IMAC is going to cause a little Havic on there road to Murfreesboro again Great game to both teams and thanks to all the Seymour coaches And parents for hosting a great district tournament