Jackson co takes advantage in 7a

senator

The lady blue devils travel to Clarkrange and get a hard fought win by defeating the lady buffaloes on their home floor 54-51. Noted by some as the most diffucult gyms in the state to get a win the lady buffaloes very seldom lose there. With the heaters blowing, the fans hollering the players playing and the coaches coaching , the refs blowing the whistle and the heat filled gym very noisy the game was close throughout.The lady devils won double digits earlier this year but knew going in this game would be tough. These teams will more than likely meet more times this year. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The lady blue devils travel to Clarkrange and get a hard fought win by defeating the lady buffaloes on their home floor 54-51. Noted by some as the most diffucult gyms in the state to get a win the lady buffaloes very seldom lose there. With the heaters blowing, the fans hollering the players playing and the coaches coaching , the refs blowing the whistle and the heat filled gym very noisy the game was close throughout.The lady devils won double digits earlier this year but knew going in this game would be tough. These teams will more than likely meet more times this year. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year.

Yes, they did take advantage. Advantage of the fact that Molly Heady, one of the top players in the state and CRs leading scorer, went out of the game on the last play of the first half and did not return. Funny how you failed to mention that small fact. We hope her knee injury is not serious and that she can return soon. Without Molly the Lady Buffs still played hard and the subs stepped it up especially freshman B. Rains. We are all very proud of how the Mollyless CR girls played, taking the game to the wire.

Yes, they did take advantage. Advantage of the fact that Molly Heady, one of the top players in the state and CRs leading scorer, went out of the game on the last play of the first half and did not return. Funny how you failed to mention that small fact. We hope her knee injury is not serious and that she can return soon. Without Molly the Lady Buffs still played hard and the subs stepped it up especially freshman B. Rains. We are all very proud of how the Mollyless CR girls played, taking the game to the wire.

didn't know that until now hope molly ian't hurt seriously; also noticed JC was leading at the half and as you stated her replacement stepped up and played well'

Q1 CR 10 - JC 9

Q2 JC 23 - CR 21

Q3 JC 41 - CR 40

Final JC 54 - CR 51

Both teams had 4 players in double figures, including Heady who

only played the 1st half.

CR - Reed 14, Donhauser 13, Heady 11, Dickens 10

JC - Warden 15, Leonard 15, Bowman 11, Stafford 10.

Many ties and lead changes. JC got off to a 7 to 0 lead in the 1st qtr.

CR lead by as many as 6 in the 1st half and I think the 2nd half as well.

Hard fought game by two good teams.

Molly was evaluated at the ER last night and will follow up

with orthopedist. Does not appear to be a major injury. Knee

brace and a few days off and hopefully she will be OK.

First of all we all hope Ms. Heady is ok and returns to the court soon. But lets get one thing straight Jackson Co. was beating you with her in the lineup so don't act like because she went down the outcome would have been different. Mollyless CR? You've got to be kidding me, CR was good before she transferred in and will be good when she's gone. They have alot of talented players you must be her mom or dad or related to her to post something stupid like that! Both teams played hard and both are very good teams. Mollyless CR give me a break so whats your excuse the first half then KGM? Sorry that dog won't hunt :lol:

First of all we all hope Ms. Heady is ok and returns to the court soon. But lets get one thing straight Jackson Co. was beating you with her in the lineup so don't act like because she went down the outcome would have been different. Mollyless CR? You've got to be kidding me, CR was good before she transferred in and will be good when she's gone. They have alot of talented players you must be her mom or dad or related to her to post something stupid like that! Both teams played hard and both are very good teams. Mollyless CR give me a break so whats your excuse the first half then KGM? Sorry that dog won't hunt :lol:

midtenn, as usual, your posts bring nothing to the table! Were you at the game? If so, and you don't think losing Molly made a difference in the game, you are an idiot! Jackson may have won the game anyway, as they are a great team, but you got to think losing your leading scorer and rebounder hurts the team? This was one of the better games I have watched in along while, and I am sure these two teams will play 2 or 3 more times before this year is over. Good luck to both and I hope Molly is doing better this morning!

I am sure a classless bum like you couldn't care less if Molly is Ok or not. You probably smiled when she went down considering you're a piece of garbage. Everyone knows you and everyone in JC loathes you. If there was any moderation on this forum you would have been gone long ago. JC is a good team but they nearly lost without Heady playing anyway. With Molly playing the outcome would have been significantly different. JC looked pretty good the first half, not so much the second. Without Molly CR was up by six and the game went back and forth the entire second half. Now why don't you do everyone a favor and step out into traffic.

I am sure a classless bum like you couldn't care less if Molly is Ok or not. You probably smiled when she went down considering you're a piece of garbage. Everyone knows you and everyone in JC loathes you. If there was any moderation on this forum you would have been gone long ago. JC is a good team but they nearly lost without Heady playing anyway. With Molly playing the outcome would have been significantly different. JC looked pretty good the first half, not so much the second. Without Molly CR was up by six and the game went back and forth the entire second half. Now why don't you do everyone a favor and step out into traffic.

Looks like i hit home with the "are you her mom, dad or related to her" post. Now you're attacking me as if i've done something wrong, hmmm i smell a rat!!! You're the one that has tried to make her larger than Clarkrange not me by saying the "mollyless clarkrange and now you're just trying to deflect the obvious. I'm sure she would have impacted the game but lets look at what is the TRUTH! Jackson Co. beat Clarkrange earlier in the year with a healthy Molly Heady by 10 and it wasn't that close. Jackson County was beating Clarkrange at the half when she went down with the injury. Clarkrange is a very very good team and let me emphasize TEAM not a one person show. They are very capable of beating JC as we were last year but weren't able to, just like the year before when JC beat you ALL 5 times we played but CR could have easily won any one of those games but didn't. The best TEAM won just like last year. CR was the best TEAM. Did i mention T E A M? So mom, dad, aunt, uncle how about you give a little credit to the other players on Clarkrange because they ALL played hard! Mollyless Clarkrange you've got to be kidding me! :lol:

And you're still a piece of s.....

Looks like i hit home with the "are you her mom, dad or related to her" post. Now you're attacking me as if i've done something wrong, hmmm i smell a rat!!! You're the one that has tried to make her larger than Clarkrange not me by saying the "mollyless clarkrange and now you're just trying to deflect the obvious. I'm sure she would have impacted the game but lets look at what is the TRUTH! Jackson Co. beat Clarkrange earlier in the year with a healthy Molly Heady by 10 and it wasn't that close. Jackson County was beating Clarkrange at the half when she went down with the injury. Clarkrange is a very very good team and let me emphasize TEAM not a one person show. They are very capable of beating JC as we were last year but weren't able to, just like the year before when JC beat you ALL 5 times we played but CR could have easily won any one of those games but didn't. The best TEAM won just like last year. CR was the best TEAM. Did i mention T E A M? So mom, dad, aunt, uncle how about you give a little credit to the other players on Clarkrange because they ALL played hard! Mollyless Clarkrange you've got to be kidding me! :lol: