Where Was Pryor?

luvgolf

South Knox Mane..

1. AE doesn't have the lowest graduations raank in Knox County Schools... Check your history. If I'm not mistaking, SDHS has the hightest drop out rate in Knox COunty..

2. How do you know they're not teaching that?

3. Uniforms???? Are you crazy or something yeah right. hahaha

4. This can be said at any school you visit not just AE...

AE Band- I disagree I've seen better hip hop bands.. AE has some work to do..

My my Turtle, you have just proven that you are an AE grad.

1. AE and Fulton are the two Knox Co schools that had to undergo a complete overhaul of faculty and administration. How would that not indicate they are the lowest two performing schools?

2. No other school that I know of has had a major theft ring in the football starting line up, had a multiple offender on the basketball team that was arrested last for beating up a teammate, or had two senior football players get into a major brawl with KPD a couple years ago. Not exactly the kind of young people I want running my city government.

3. Your uniforms make Grambling St and Southern University look good!

4. While visiting other schools, I have never felt as uneasy as I did at AE. Maybe it is my own uneasiness. That free parking you speak of behind the visitors section should have a sign up saying park at your own risk.

About the band, you took the one positive thing I could think of and made it a negative :lol: Now what!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's ae doing with pryor? Have you given him that 2nd chance yet? Now that baseball season has started... will we see him on the diamond swinging a bat?

No....they lost the one bat they had. :bored:

Too bad... Such a wasted opportunity(second chance) for someone who has such a natural swing. I would imagine that he's pretty good at stealing bases too.

Go Falcons!

How's ae doing with pryor? Have you given him that 2nd chance yet? Now that baseball season has started... will we see him on the diamond swinging a bat?

No....they lost the one bat they had. :bored:

Too bad... Such a wasted opportunity(second chance) for someone who has such a natural swing. I would imagine that he's pretty good at stealing bases too.

Go Falcons!

He said it Turtle...not me

:D:o:D:o