140- FR

145- FR

152- FR

160- MBA

171- FR

189- FR

215- FR

HWT-FR

That is an ugly picture you are painting MWR------that bad?

Maybe a little wishful thinking on my part. As already mentioned, the Big Red wrestle well on this night so look for close matches at 19 & 25( FR still winning both). Weight 130, 140, and 152 might be toss ups.

But, if that wish list were true, it'd be a darn pretty picture.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even going to waste my time with a prediction, Ryab BIG!

Purple Fans: Your school is closed today. So if there is any postponement of this match due to the dire weather reports for a lot of snow through Saturday please let us know. There are some of us who are interested in seeing this match just because it is The Big Red vs. The Purple Fish Eaters ( I'm Catholic,so don't go PC on me), even if predictions seem to be worse for MBA than for Custer at Little Big Horn and a muzzle was put on the student's cheers from both sides last year.

Not even going to waste my time with a prediction, Ryab BIG!

Purple Fans: Your school is closed today. So if there is any postponement of this match due to the dire weather reports for a lot of snow through Saturday please let us know. There are some of us who are interested in seeing this match just because it is The Big Red vs. The Purple Fish Eaters ( I'm Catholic,so don't go PC on me), even if predictions seem to be worse for MBA than for Custer at Little Big Horn and a muzzle was put on the student's cheers from both sides last year.

Must be a bad one coming as MBA is closed today as well. A long time since that has happenned. I'll stick with my prediction though. Ryan's HW is out, Simpson and Todd, that's 18 right there. Add in Ortale, Bellet already beat Wright, brings it to 24. Turn Mix, Marchetti and Simpson around and you get 33. Comes down to that 40-52 weight area and the purple ain't that strong there. You got to believe!

103: Akers dec Ortale-Fr 3

112: Moseley pin-Fr 9

119: Simpson dec Davidson-Fr 12

125-Marchetti dec Bellet-Fr 15

130: Bellet dec Wright- Mba 3

135: Simpson dec Murphy- Mba 6

140: Chandler dec Bellet- Fr 18

145- Agnew maj Donlon- Fr 22

152- Benito tech Owings- Fr 27

160- Todd pinn McNamara-Mba 12

171- Wesley maj Sharbel-Fr 31

189- Mix pin ??-Fr 37