Disrtict 11A

Braves10

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville beat Santa Fe 3-0. Any other scores?

Heard Laster (Cornersville) and Staggs (SF) both threw well.

CA - 9

Richland - 1

WP - Pratt

These two teams play each other again tomorrow. Cornersville is startin another lefty is what i heard. Who is going to pitch for Santa Fe? They look like a world of trouble pitching wise after Staggs, and I heard that he don't even want to pitch.

wow that ca and richland score surprises me. Some guy on here said richland is winning the district. Well they will have to pick it up if they are going to do that. Pitching is the key and richland lost that from last year. anybody know the score of cully and mt. pleasant?

MTP and Cully did not play yesterday. They will play tonight.

Cornersville beat Santa Fe 3-0. Any other scores?

Heard Laster (Cornersville) and Staggs (SF) both threw well.

CA - 9

Richland - 1

WP - Pratt

These two teams play each other again tomorrow. Cornersville is startin another lefty is what i heard. Who is going to pitch for Santa Fe? They look like a world of trouble pitching wise after Staggs, and I heard that he don't even want to pitch.

I'm not sure it's not so much that Staggs don't want to pitch but more that he just needs more confidence while pitching. He knows he could be a very good pitcher but the defense behind him needs to be better so he will have more confidence. Either way I think he is going to have to pitch for SF.

Richland for the 4th time in a row

What happened to your Richland crew getting that butt stomped?

I didn't say Richland would walk through it and I definatley didn't say they wouldn't ever get their "butt stomped". They are young and it is early, Coach Hughes will have them ready by tournament time.