Disrtict 11A

Braves10

Culleoka beat Richland tonight 10-5. The Warriors responded well from a bad week last week. They have got to get consistent!

Sounds like CA choked tonight. Any details? Did Cornersville's bats come alive, CA kick the ball around, umps help out, ect...whats the story?

Cornersville wins 11 to 10. CA hit the ball, but only 5 runs were actually earned... the rest were from walks, hit batters and errors. Don't get me wrong, CA hit the ball very good, but Cornersville should have won the game by more than 1 run. Should be another exciting game today.. good luck to both teams

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka beat Richland tonight 10-5. The Warriors responded well from a bad week last week. They have got to get consistent!

Sounds like CA choked tonight. Any details? Did Cornersville's bats come alive, CA kick the ball around, umps help out, ect...whats the story?

Cornersville wins 11 to 10. CA hit the ball, but only 5 runs were actually earned... the rest were from walks, hit batters and errors. Don't get me wrong, CA hit the ball very good, but Cornersville should have won the game by more than 1 run. Should be another exciting game today.. good luck to both teams

How many of CA's runs were earned :thumb:

Cornersville's bats just came alive. They scored 4 runs without getting an out. They put the ball in play in the outfield and CA's fielders were diving after balls and just not coming up with them. It was a very exciting game to watch at the end. GREAT JOB Cornersville on the win! Get them again today! :roflol:

Bats came alive or CA choked? I heard CA made like 6 errors and walked 4 in the 6th inning. Sounds to me like CA lost the game more than Cornersville won it. Amazing what a little pressure can do.

Cully decided not to show up yet again and went down to Richland 12-5. I swear that team is bipolar! On the positive side Ty Daly (freshman) hit an absolute bomb. That kid is going to be a force to be reckoned with the next 3.5 years.

Cornersville's bats just came alive. They scored 4 runs without getting an out. They put the ball in play in the outfield and CA's fielders were diving after balls and just not coming up with them. It was a very exciting game to watch at the end. GREAT JOB Cornersville on the win! Get them again today! :thumb:

Bats came alive or CA choked? I heard CA made like 6 errors and walked 4 in the 6th inning. Sounds to me like CA lost the game more than Cornersville won it. Amazing what a little pressure can do.

Cully decided not to show up yet again and went down to Richland 12-5. I swear that team is bipolar! On the positive side Ty Daly (freshman) hit an absolute bomb. That kid is going to be a force to be reckoned with the next 3.5 years.

It was a mixture of both.....Cornersville came up and CA went down at the same time.....doesn't really matter which way it happen cause Cornersville got the win......and they came alive last night.....werent no errors there!!!!!! :roflol:

cullypride...WOW! cornersville came alive and won that game..just face it...cornersville is just that good right now! and if i was you i would prolly be more worried about culleoka choking rather than the dawgs...12-5 lose to richland??? :thumb: seriously?? worry about your own team dude... :roflol:

does anybody know why matthew williams don't play baseball anymore?

prolly because he realized that he just wasn't that good......kinda like CA's whole baseball team :roflol: ..... we watched him play post 19 last year for a few games and yea, not too pretty

O lord here we go again. You can't get on Post 19/Post 19 jrs and not be "that good". He could start shortstop and bat top 2 for any team in the district. Grow up geezz.

cullypride...WOW! cornersville came alive and won that game..just face it...cornersville is just that good right now! and if i was you i would prolly be more worried about culleoka choking rather than the dawgs...12-5 lose to richland??? :roflol: seriously?? worry about your own team dude... :thumb:

The guy I talked to knows more about baseball than you ever will and he said it was errors and walks that beat CA. Props to Cornersville thought, they got out played and still got the W.

prolly because he realized that he just wasn't that good......kinda like CA's whole baseball team :roflol: ..... we heard he played for post 19 last year for a few games and yea, not too pretty

yea... he only started at CA as a freshman, sophomore, and junior. Bulldog Award as a freshman, All-District as a sophomore and junior. Started on the Post 19 team after his sophomore year at 2B and stayed in the line up most of the summer. He played only 1 tournament with Post 19 after his Jr year because he was going to play with the CA summer team and because he had some arm trouble. So saying he is not any good is stupid. He played on some good CA teams. Let's just take a look over the last couple of years.

2009 - District 11A Season Champ, District 11A District Tournament Runner-up, Region 6A Runner-up, and SubState Appearance - Record 16-10 (11-1 District)

2008 - Record 11-14 (7-7 District)- Not good but not terrible either.

2007 - 19-7 (10-3 District)

6-1 against Cornersville

Not too bad I would say.

prolly because he realized that he just wasn't that good......kinda like CA's whole baseball team :D ..... we heard he played for post 19 last year for a few games and yea, not too pretty

yea... he only started at CA as a freshman, sophomore, and junior. Bulldog Award as a freshman, All-District as a sophomore and junior. Started on the Post 19 team after his sophomore year at 2B and stayed in the line up most of the summer. He played only 1 tournament with Post 19 after his Jr year because he was going to play with the CA summer team and because he had some arm trouble. So saying he is not any good is stupid. He played on some good CA teams. Let's just take a look over the last couple of years.

2009 - District 11A Season Champ, District 11A District Tournament Runner-up, Region 6A Runner-up, and SubState Appearance - Record 16-10 (11-1 District)

2008 - Record 11-14 (7-7 District)- Not good but not terrible either.

2007 - 19-7 (10-3 District)

6-1 against Cornersville

Not too bad I would say.

Im just goin by what ppl on C-ville's team told me......and how bout you check the record for this year Willie cause if what i saw was correct then you 0-2 so no i wouldn't say thats bad at all :thumb: this is a new year with a new team so don't hold on to what you were a part of cause thats all gone away.....this is C-ville's and MTP's district this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

And for Cullypride........................the errors might have played a little role in what C-ville did but they didnt hit the ball well til late either so yea it was both.......C-ville won and thats all there is to it........and CA got runs off of hit batters and walks too so not an excuse......and you might know a guy that knows more about baseball than dawgman10 but he definately knows more about it than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D