Disrtict 11A

Braves10

Cully sweeps SF earlier in the week and get a big win tonight over MTP 6-2. With a split next week vs cornersville and a little help suddenly they are looking at a #2 or #3 seed in the tournament. They seem to be clicking at the right time.

Nice win for Cully! Who threw for both teams?

So what are the current standings? Is the below correct? Where is the district tournament?

Cornersville 9-1

MTP 8-2

CA 8-2

Cully 6-4

Richland 5-7

Santa Fe 0-10

Hampshire 0-10

Next Week

Cornersville vs Cully

MTP vs CA

Santa Fe Hampshire

Richland off

I think first round is at higher seed then it moves to CA.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on here....pre season, cornersville seems to be the team to beat....and well in other sports, they are the team that gets beat...(football, basketball) i don't know what they've got in baseball, but when i see it, ill believe it! :flower:

Do you believe in Cornesville baseball yet? There is still plenty of baseball left but you have had to change your mind some. :thumb:

If Cornersville stays focused they can wrap up their first ever number one seed in the tourney. Anyone think they will?

They can definately lock the #1 seed up. Just depends on how bad they want it. Cully is playing good baseball right now. If they play D, they could spoil Cornersville's hopes at #1. I see the series ending in a split, which would most likely give Cornersville the top seed.

I think Cornersville's pitching is going to be to tough for Culleoka. They have three good pitchers. All of them threw well against us the first two games of the season and I can only see them improving as the season progresses. I am going to take Cornersville in both games and sweep Culleoka to get the number one seed. Good Luck Cornersville. :popcorneater:

I think Cornersville's pitching is going to be to tough for Culleoka. They have three good pitchers. All of them threw well against us the first two games of the season and I can only see them improving as the season progresses. I am going to take Cornersville in both games and sweep Culleoka to get the number one seed. Good Luck Cornersville. :popcorneater:

What makes you think they can't hit Cornersville's pitching? Cully hit Staggs hard less than a week ago and he is one of the top pitchers in the district. I think Cully will hit C-ville pitching better than the 65-70 they have been seeing most of the year.

What makes you think they can't hit Cornersville's pitching? Cully hit Staggs hard less than a week ago and he is one of the top pitchers in the district. I think Cully will hit C-ville pitching better than the 65-70 they have been seeing most of the year.

I am a teammate of staggs but i must say Cornersville's pitching is better than staggs so don't come up to the plate bigheaded or any one of their pitchers has a good possibility to no hit Culleoka. Cornersville do everyone a favor and kill Culleoka please. :popcorneater:

I am a teammate of staggs but i must say Cornersville's pitching is better than staggs so don't come up to the plate bigheaded or any one of their pitchers has a good possibility to no hit Culleoka. Cornersville do everyone a favor and kill Culleoka please. :popcorneater:

If your a teammate of Staggs then for what team would this be????? Cause I know for a fact that you play for Cornersville right now!!!!!!! So you can do youself a favor and kill Culleoka on your own!!!!! :popcorneater:

If your a teammate of Staggs then for what team would this be????? Cause I know for a fact that you play for Cornersville right now!!!!!!! So you can do youself a favor and kill Culleoka on your own!!!!! :popcorneater:

Wow how mature is that? There should be an age limit on here.

Last minute predictions on Cully/Cville?? From somebody not on Cornersville's baseball team!