Disrtict 11A

Braves10

Cornersville/ Hampshire

CA/ Santa Fe

Cully/ Richland

Who ya got and why?

I was waiting to post at the end of the regular season. Im taking Cornersville over Hampshire just because it is Hampshire and I do not see them winning. I do believe Santa Fe can beat CA because I heard that Pratt is out for the year. It may not be true but that is what i heard. The Cully/Richland game could go either way but the way that Cully is playing right now I am going to have to take them in this one. Good luck to all teams. Hopefully we can get all these games in. :shock:

i agree with everything on here with the exception of CA and Santa Fe....with Staggs on the mound i think it will be a good game but i think CA's bats are too good for Santa Fe to win....who knows Staggs could throw a great game and get the win for his team but like i said it is gonna take him being at his best....he will have to hit good and score runs for his team too

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting to post at the end of the regular season. Im taking Cornersville over Hampshire just because it is Hampshire and I do not see them winning. I do believe Santa Fe can beat CA because I heard that Pratt is out for the year. It may not be true but that is what i heard. The Cully/Richland game could go either way but the way that Cully is playing right now I am going to have to take them in this one. Good luck to all teams. Hopefully we can get all these games in. :blush:

i agree with everything on here with the exception of CA and Santa Fe....with Staggs on the mound i think it will be a good game but i think CA's bats are too good for Santa Fe to win....who knows Staggs could throw a great game and get the win for his team but like i said it is gonna take him being at his best....he will have to hit good and score runs for his team too

I think Cornersville and Culleoka take care of business tonight on their home turf, rather easily. CA should get a win tonight as well, but might be closer than people think. SF will most likely have Staggs on the mound which automatically gives them a chance to win. And lets not forget that SF blew a 6 or 7 run lead over CA earlier in the year....

Good luck to all teams.

Culleoka beat up on Richland 17-6. Turner McKay hit a 3 run homer. James Upshaw went the distance. Still need to tighten up on D though.

After round 1 of tournament play I dont think there is a clear favorite. Cornersville and CA both squeek by. Cully is hot but can't even tell what team will show up. Even SF and Hampshire played good ball today. The championship will come down to who wants it more. Which team will it be????

Culleoka beat up on Richland 17-6. Turner McKay hit a 3 run homer. James Upshaw went the distance. Still need to tighten up on D though.

After round 1 of tournament play I dont think there is a clear favorite. Cornersville and CA both squeek by. Cully is hot but can't even tell what team will show up. Even SF and Hampshire played good ball today. The championship will come down to who wants it more. Which team will it be????

it will be MT PLEASANT :blush:

What makes you so sure? Cully beat them a couple weeks ago and lost to them 2-0 on the first game of the season. I'm not saying it won't be MTP, just curious on why you think it will be them.

I

What makes you so sure? Cully beat them a couple weeks ago and lost to them 2-0 on the first game of the season. I'm not saying it won't be MTP, just curious on why you think it will be them.

I am going to take Cully over Mt. Pleasant because Cully is probably the hottest team in the district. I am also going to take Cornersville over CA. They will probably throw Laster and he will be the difference in this one. Any thoughts about these two games or the other one?

I will have to go with Mt. Pleasant even though Cully is hot. Mt. Pleasant will prolly throw Ring and i think he will be the difference. I don't know who Cully will pitch but it should be a close game. I think Cornersville should hold CA off with Laster pitching but it will be close if Cornersville don't start hitting the ball. Good luck to all teams :popcorneater:

Im not sure but i would say Ring threw the game against Cully early in the year when Mt. Pleasant won 2-0. That was early in the year though and Both teams have gotten better.

Yes he threw against Cully the first game of the season and beat them 2-0. I wouldn't look too far into that though. Like jonnynitro said, they are 2 totally different teams now. I look for it to be low scoring tomorrow night.

If you want to look into anything at all (which I wouldn't) Hunter Morrow shut MTP down about 3 weeks ago. That means very little in the tournament though. Good luck to all teams.

BTW does anybody know what happened to Zack Earl from CA? He was in shorts in the picture in today's paper.