Unicoi County Blue Devils

easttenn1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC improved to 20-3 tonight. do the Devils have a legitimate chance to make it to state this year?

i think they have a good chance. wed night game agaist east while be interesting as east is a good team too. don't know much about uc loses but east has lost to some strong teams. 2 at the arbys and 2 to tn high, one of those in ot. uc is a tough place to play, uc by 3. any other thoughts?

east was definatley the better team last night

East was not the better team in that game. Unicoi came out to anxious. They will beat east by 10+ Tuesday night. #15 will not get those open looks like he did at home. Im not saying anything bad about East but the Blue Devils are better when they really play like they are capable of playing.

east was definatley the better team last night

East was not the better team in that game. Unicoi came out to anxious. They will beat east by 10+ Tuesday night. #15 will not get those open looks like he did at home. Im not saying anything bad about East but the Blue Devils are better when they really play like they are capable of playing.

if #15 don't get the looks then #35 or #24 will step up. i think it will be a good game. but i think east by 8. just because it is their home court.