2A-4

ddavidson21

As the regular season comes to a end 2A-4 is still up for graps as you have got: 1. CAK 12-4 (5-1), 2. Stone Memorial 14-8 (5-2), 3. Alcoa 11-11 (5-3), 4. Scott 12-8 (4-3), 5. Kingston10-9 (1-5), 6. Loudon 6-13 (0-6). With the coin toss going to Scott. Top 3 spots are still up for graps. If scott can win tomorrow night against Loudon. Then win against CAK and Kingston. They can secure 2nd place in district. So then Scott would have a win against everyone in the district. So anything can happen right now. With Scott girls playing the way they are and after knocking off Stone the other night at Scott. They show that it is hard to beat Scott at Scott and that CAK will have their hands full. If scott plays like they have been they will make some noise come tourment time. So watch out for the Scott High Lady Highlanders

Does this seem right?

These rankings are updated continuously and are based only on scores reported to CoachT.com.

Women's Basketball

Division I Class AA Region 2 District 4

Rank Team W-L

Record Win

Percentage

1 CAK 5-1 83.30%

2 Stone Memorial 5-2 71.40%

3 Alcoa 4-3 57.10%

4 Scott County 4-3 57.10%

5 Kingston 1-4 20.00%

6 Loudon 0-6 0.00

No. The part of your senario that is missing is that one of either Alcoa, Kingston, or Loudon would have to beat either CAK or Stone and then Scott would be second with the tie-breaker. If both CAK and Stone got another defeat then Scott would have been first, because Scott wins tie-breakers with everyone. However, none of this first or second talk matters now because Scott was upset at Loudon tonight. They do still have a very good shot at third if the can finish strong. That said, Scott has been playing very good ball as of late, but stumbled tonight.

Ya that is so true they let a big game slip away. But then again it is hard to play at Loudon. They can still finish 3rd in the district. What will help them alot is a big win over CAK this up coming week. They got some time to get ready for them. It is hard to play at CAK but Scott always plays CAK better @ Scott. But anyways to what the one guy was saying. CAK won by 33 at CAK. Thats cause their baskets have got lights right over the basket and when you go to shot a lay up and look up all you see is a bright light. I know that for a fact cause i have been their many of times. But you have to also look at when they played each other in the Grace Christmas tourment. Scott and CAK was tied but CAK hit a shot at the buzzer to win by 2. So Scott can beat CAK. Just like i told one of Scotts girls last night they still control their own destination. She said, " Ya for 3rd place." I told her, " At least you are not going to be in the play in game." So as the season unfolds we will see what happens. Im with Scott no matter if they lose first round of district or make it to state im following them how ever far they go.

it appears that with CAK's win at Scott tonite and Stone's loss to alcoa saturday that CAK has clinched the district. any details on the alcoa win?

alcoa seems to be on a roll and friday's game at CAK looks to be a good one. senior night for 5 CAK girls who have represented their school well for four years.

Ya that is so true they let a big game slip away. But then again it is hard to play at Loudon. They can still finish 3rd in the district. What will help them alot is a big win over CAK this up coming week. They got some time to get ready for them. It is hard to play at CAK but Scott always plays CAK better @ Scott. But anyways to what the one guy was saying. CAK won by 33 at CAK. Thats cause their baskets have got lights right over the basket and when you go to shot a lay up and look up all you see is a bright light. I know that for a fact cause i have been their many of times. But you have to also look at when they played each other in the Grace Christmas tourment. Scott and CAK was tied but CAK hit a shot at the buzzer to win by 2. So Scott can beat CAK. Just like i told one of Scotts girls last night they still control their own destination. She said, " Ya for 3rd place." I told her, " At least you are not going to be in the play in game." So as the season unfolds we will see what happens. Im with Scott no matter if they lose first round of district or make it to state im following them how ever far they go.

I went to the Alcoa - CAK game tonight to check out their lights that are hanging right over the basket. I must 100% disagree with your comment. From my vantage point the lights are not right above the basket, in my opinion they are closer to the outer edge of the key than they are over the basket.

I could not attend the CAK - Scott game early this week, the scoreboard has CAK 62 Scott 26...is this correct?