4th: eaglewrestling84 61

3rd: 2009 MANS Junior Guru PRTiii 72

and your 2nd place

silver medalist

the 2008 MANS Division Guru

and unprecedented 3x JV Division Guru

BayouBear 73 * Bear Cat brown did not compete

and the 1st place CoachT TSSAA State Duals Grand Pickem' GURU

for the 2nd consecutive year............

the one and the only,

BuckLateral 75 35.gif35.gif35.gif35.gif35.gif

Seeing how TBSFMAW won Saturday night and the Saints won last night, what is the over/under on the number of days before BayouBear gets sober enough to find his computer ON switch?

GRAND PICKUM RESULTS

JV Division Guru

BayouBear (3x JV Guru)

MANS Junior Guru

BuckLateral (1x MANS Jr. Guru)

MANS Guru

eaglewrestling84 (1x MANS Guru)

and now for the coveted overall 2010 Grand Wrestling Pickem' GURU

Medalists

6th: knuckles1975 52

5th: Nooganator 57

4th: eaglewrestling84 61

3rd: 2009 MANS Junior Guru PRTiii 72

and your 2nd place

silver medalist

the 2008 MANS Division Guru

and unprecedented 3x JV Division Guru

BayouBear 73

and the 1st place CoachT TSSAA State Duals Grand Pickem' GURU

for the 2nd consecutive year............

the one and the only,

BuckLateral 75 35.gif35.gif35.gif35.gif35.gif

Seeing how TBSFMAW won Saturday night and the Saints won last night, what is the over/under on the number of days before BayouBear gets sober enough to find his computer ON switch?

Star:

Thanks again for employing your advanced math skills to come up with the results.

My victory fells a little hollow without BCB having participated in the competition-----------he would have been right in the thick of things. Will all the winners this year have an asterik besides their names with the notation " * Bear Cat brown did not compete" ?

We may not be hearing from Bayou bear for awhile. The word I am getting is that, still excited over the Bradley win, the Saints upset of the Colts pushed him over the edge. Immediately following the game, he jumped in his car and drove all night to New Orleans to join the festivities. He was arrested this morning on an empty street Because he seemed, at least to a police officer in New Orleans, to be incoherent ----------BB could not identify himself and every time the officer asked him a question, instead of asking for an attorney or taking the fifth, BB kept stating: " I am not saying anything that would validate D-2":

Star:

Thanks again for employing your advanced math skills to come up with the results.

My victory fells a little hollow without BCB having participated in the competition-----------he would have been right in the thick of things. Will all the winners this year have an asterik besides their names with the notation " * Bear Cat brown did not compete" ?

We may not be hearing from Bayou bear for awhile. The word I am getting is that, still excited over the Bradley win, the Saints upset of the Colts pushed him over the edge. Immediately following the game, he jumped in his car and drove all night to New Orleans to join the festivities. He was arrested this morning on an empty street Because he seemed, at least to a police officer in New Orleans, to be incoherent ----------BB could not identify himself and every time the officer asked him a question, instead of asking for an attorney or taking the fifth, BB kept stating: " I am not saying anything that would validate D-2":

* thingy is noted, I would like to make it a spinning * thingy but not sure how. If Maris got 11 extra games to break the Babe's record, having the bcb iii * thingy noting his conscientious objection to the annual wrestling Guru showdown makes this year's results legitimate.

I have also taken the liberty of renaming the MANS Division Guru as The ru4mocs Memorial MANS Guru title in memorial to one of my favorite posters on the board.

Congrats on winning your 2nd consecutive CoachT Wrestling Grand Guru Title with or without spinning or static * thingys. And lets hope ol' BB isn't singing something like this:

Call up Bear Cat on the telephone

Send a letter in the mail

Tell him I'm hung up in New Orleans

And they won't let me outta this jail

And if he asks you how I'm fairing

Tell him I'm just about to lose my mind

Worried about old Coach Price's Toppers

And the CoachT board I left behind

Now ol' Buck was a rasslin fanatic

Had a hand for trouble and an eye for cash

Luckiest man in Williamson County

He had a gold watch chain and a black mustache

And he loved his D1 and he loved his D2

Went to matches in a big long Cadillac limosine

Kept a big fine fancy townhouse in Nashville

And knew eveything about the wrestling scene

Carried a set of brackets in his left hip pocket

And Coach Bray's ranking up under his coat

Show you a winner in a New York minute

If he catch you cheating that was all she wrote

So call up Bear Cat on the telephone

Tell 'em I'm hung up in New Orleans

I got to the Cow Palace last Friday evening

Sure as heck didn't mean to stay

I was on my way back from Louisiana

Turned down I-65 from 440 parkway

I challenged ol Buck to a showdown on CoachT

I was flying high and feeling mean

Filled out my brackets and had a moon pie

I got 35 dollars from the ATM machine (for parking and tickets)

And the boys in the back was doing their duals picks

I set down and won me a another JV

My picks were winning like Grant took Richmond

Till ol BuckLateral up'ed the picks ante'

He ripped off the MANS Junior like a 707

Pretty soon he done cut all of my lead

I accused him of cheating he tried to lat drop me

I grabbed a chair and went upside of his head

Then I took off a running like a motorcycle

Heard the TSSAA sirens wail

But it took half the cops in Williamson County

Just to put one coon(butt) boy in jail

So call up Bear Cat on the telephone

Tell 'em I'm hung up in New Orleans

Star, my friend, I don't care what BCB says, you are truly the master of this board. In addition to running the pick'em and doing all the impossible math necessary to determine this year's winners, you have penned Bayou Bear's "Ode to Bear Cat From The Cell of a New Orleans Jail". BCB has posted a few ditties of his own over the years, but he is a mere pretender to your throne. I bow in your presence......................

Bayou, if you have access to a computer in that N'Awlins jail and can get this, once you can lay your hands on a schedule for next year's Bradley matches,please forward it to my attention via this board. I want to see if I should use those two free seats you put up at next year's Bradley- Cleveland AAA duals final or exercise my option to use them during the regular season. Over on another topic,you said that while EBE and TBSFBAG are out of the question, the door is not closed for this year's D-II dual champions to be Fodder Ryan for your hungry Bears next season. If that happens,that is when I will want those two tickets.

Congrats on the double dip this weekend, BB. Since you have been spoiled with championships by the Bears, I've gotta ask--------as a long-suffering Saints fan, was the championship last night the sweeter of the two? Be truthful now----and don't take the easy road by saying your blood runs black and gold, since that is both team colors

Bayou, if you have access to a computer in that N'Awlins jail and can get this, once you can lay your hands on a schedule for next year's Bradley matches,please forward it to my attention via this board. I want to see if I should use those two free seats you put up at next year's Bradley- Cleveland AAA duals final or exercise my option to use them during the regular season. Over on another topic,you said that while EBE and TBSFBAG are out of the question, the door is not closed for this year's D-II dual champions to be Fodder Ryan for your hungry Bears next season. If that happens,that is when I will want those two tickets.

Congrats on the double dip this weekend, BB. Since you have been spoiled with championships by the Bears, I've gotta ask--------as a long-suffering Saints fan, was the championship last night the sweeter of the two? Be truthful now----and don't take the easy road by saying your blood runs black and gold, since that is both team colors

----- Guru Buck -----

Greetings from the Crescent City.

You are the man. The East Lit victory in the first round was like a broadside torpedo. I didn't have a chance. So you know I'm a man of my word, you can attend any or all BC matches next year on me (prior notification necessary). On a potential FR-BC match....let's wait and see if 'In Hoc' can work his magic.

Winning Championships never gets old. Sweeter of the two? I have to go with the Saints. Been waiting my entire life for that one.