Region 7 - Ready for Online Rosters

matcontrol

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since not all teams/parents/fans are not coming in from Montogomery Co can they at least get a interstate Exit to get off at. The site in only helps with directions if you know where Tiny Town and Peachers Mill Road are located :)

I use to live off Peachers Mill so I can find it but it would help others if they could at least get a exit # as a start point for folks coming from south of the county. :)

Amen Rigger - The system is screwed up. Computer picks at random for BYES... really no need to seed at all other than to keep your top guys out of the same side. I know where my kid is and he's ready to do what he needs to do to get where he wants to get to. I've said it all of his life. You gotta beat the best to be the best. If you do.. what folks say means nothing. Actions always speak louder than words.

Amen Rigger - The system is screwed up. Computer picks at random for BYES... really no need to seed at all other than to keep your top guys out of the same side. I know where my kid is and he's ready to do what he needs to do to get where he wants to get to. I've said it all of his life. You gotta beat the best to be the best. If you do.. what folks say means nothing. Actions always speak louder than words.

Amen back to you. My oldest son beat the #! ranked wrestler in the state his Senior year on the way to the finals. Very few folks gave him a chance. He was seeded 4th but picked to place 6th. It really is the grapplers mind set, heart and skill in that order IMHO. After he had a bad tourny at Father Ryan he said he was not going to lose another match. That mind set changed his season.