7a team regular season

05pg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree i can name three from clay i would say first/secondteam....garrett,boles,and lynn and the other two starters 3rd team.

hensley from jackson and also godwin and dowdy from pickett first team. these are really the ones who have stood out to me. what do you think?

i would say it comes from the 8-0 bulldog team. but there is two that is really close. boles and lynn. boles is 3rd in the uppercumberland in assist and leads the team in scoring about 70 percent of the time. but then there is garrett who is most of the time in double digits and just a all around good athlete. but then there is hensley from jc. but i would think one of the guys from clay since they were undefeated.

THE BOLES BOY FROM CELINA DESERVES MVP BY BEING ON TEAM THAT WON DISTRICT AND BEING UNDEFEATED, but nearly any team in district can beat them.Both PC and JC had them down double digits and didn't put them away. Hensley from JC may be top scorer and rebounder but mvp should go to champs of district.Boles is hands down played better for the bulldogs than anyone this season.Garrett is best athlete but hasn;t produced as he is capable and can't score over 10 feet from basket. I hope 7a does well in post season but we have under achieved for the talent some have and it is the weakest I've ever seen the district in 20 or more years. 8a isn't any better and any of 6-8 teams could win region.

MVP - Trent Boles (Clay)

1st Team - Nick Cross (Pickett), Mason Hensley (Jackson), Shawn Garrett (Clay), ?, and ?

2nd Team - Caleb Lynn (Clay), ?, ?, ?, and ?

3rd Team - Brian Korth (Clay), ?, ?, ?, and ?

* I believe that tis is correct. I know it isn't much information, but maybe someone else can post a full list.

jordan godwin also had first team and joseph dowdy first team.... joe adams was a third team dusty birdwell honorable mention thats it for the bulldogs kaleb allen from jc got second team and i think drew mcmillan got third team zach cassel was also a second team and o yea the jones kid from crange got first team thats all i know