Harpeth On A Roll

Hoganknows

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood's starters did not touch the floor. Harpeth played absolutely awful and the only reason they won is because Creek Wood received a technical for calling a timeout with none left. Creek Wood is going to be tough to beat in the tournament.

Harpeth beats CreeK Wood again last night in the consolation game...did Creek Wood play all their players last night?

Harpeth 3rd

Creek Wood 4th...going to be tuff to beat at tourney time :hungry:

Creek Wood's starters did not touch the floor. Harpeth played absolutely awful and the only reason they won is because Creek Wood received a technical for calling a timeout with none left. Creek Wood is going to be tough to beat in the tournament.

Harpeth beats CreeK Wood again last night in the consolation game...did Creek Wood play all their players last night?

Harpeth 3rd

Creek Wood 4th...going to be tuff to beat at tourney time :hungry:

Actually, I am not really sure what Coach Mullinicks was doing last night. Starters played about half the game for Creek Wood. He substituted 4 in 4 out the whole game. Creek Wood built 11-12 pt lead but you have to hand it to Harpeth, they battled back, took the lead late and hung on. Looked like they wanted it more. In my opinion, I think that any of these 4 teams in this District could win the region although the Waverly Tigerettes are the hot team right now. Good luck to everyone in our District.

You're right, I'm sure Hickman County is not too happy drawing Creek Wood the first round.