Question about T.J. Brock?

STARSNBARS

Posted by STARSNBARS:

Heard T.J. broke a bone in his foot. How long will he be out? Get well soon T.J. and on the way back to the 'Boro. Go Rebs.

I don't know for sure, but heard he could be back for play-offs. We are all praying for him, and have no doubt that he will come back strong from this injury, having seen and heard what type of person he is! ;)

Posted by TheCoach93:

How will Sweetwater do w/ out him??????????

TJ is a great player, but Sweetwater will be fine until he gets back, they are deep at RB, ( Jam Ferguson, Dustin Latham, Aaron Westfield, and Nate Beaumia ), not to mention one mean tough offensive line! Hope everything goes well for TJ, and looking forward to seeing him run again! ;)

Posted by TheCoach93:

How will Sweetwater do w/ out him??????????

Sweetwater is one of the teams that I've had the pleasure to see this year. They seemed loaded in the backfield, and they kept constant pressure on the opponent's defense. With that being said, I'll say that as great as Mr. Brock is on offense, he may be missed more on the d. side of the ball. It just seems like his presence on the field allows Sweetwater's d. greater flexibility.

S'water's defense has looked good a times but somewhat soft at times. Should be interesting to see if they can come together and be a force. If they can do that, and develope the passing game into a threat to decrease their dependency on the running game, when Mr. Brock does return, he could be the final piece to one of the most tallented teams to come out of the valley in a while.

Just my humble but accurate insight :)