This years West Carroll team.....

GCPioneer

Xavier Webb Hansbro played on the 2004 2005 team that went 27 and 2 I think. Xavier was 6'9 about 200 as a senior and signed with Ole Miss. He was recruited by Rod Barnes....Barnes got canned after Hansbro's freshman season and resurfaced at Georgia Southern. Xavier played 2 seasons at Ole Miss and then set out one season and joined Barnes at Georgia Southern.

Xavier could have had a decent career at Ole Miss but he didn't fit into Andy Kennedy's plans so he went with Barnes to Georgia Southern. His college career hasn't panned out like some thought it would. He currently plays 23.4 minutes a game and averages 8.1 points and 4.2 rebounds a game.

Thomas Greer should fit in nicely at Austin Peay. I think he will struggle as a freshman but once he gets the speed and physical part down I think he will do really well. Austin Peay is a good fit for Thomas Greer.

Bsfan, where did you play before big sandy? and good luck in the post season.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad is retired Air Force..I played middle school in Biloxi MS my senior class is now the 4th in the state of MS and as a 8th grader and Freshman I was in CO Springs at Rampart and my senior class is now ranked # 2 in the state of CO..

That's good stuff. I have two sons.......one in the Marine Corp and and the other in the Navy.

Thanks for letting me know your name. I know your a good player, as is greer. I just gave an opinion, didn't mean to ruffle some feathers. Where are you going to college? I have seen scouts at a couple games I have attended. The biggest compliment I can give you is I like watching you play. I like greer too. Good luck in the tournaments.

Thanks for letting me know your name. I know your a good player, as is greer. I just gave an opinion, didn't mean to ruffle some feathers. Where are you going to college? I have seen scouts at a couple games I have attended. The biggest compliment I can give you is I like watching you play. I like greer too. Good luck in the tournaments.

I am still undecided at where I am going to go..Thanks for the encouragement, I really love basketball and hope I do get to play in college..

i have played with greer on the aau circuit and played against him in some summer camps and can assure you he is a very good player and very well coached as you prob know... haven't seen the guy from big sandy but hear alot of positive things about you so keep working hard...just wanted to jump in and say greer has alot of untaught uncoached abilities..he is prob one of the hardest working kids i've been around and i think he went to mid major like peay to get pt sooner than later..he'll fit in just fine there

good luck to everyone goin into the postseason

Xavier Webb Hansbro played on the 2004 2005 team that went 27 and 2 I think. Xavier was 6'9 about 200 as a senior and signed with Ole Miss. He was recruited by Rod Barnes....Barnes got canned after Hansbro's freshman season and resurfaced at Georgia Southern. Xavier played 2 seasons at Ole Miss and then set out one season and joined Barnes at Georgia Southern.

Xavier could have had a decent career at Ole Miss but he didn't fit into Andy Kennedy's plans so he went with Barnes to Georgia Southern. His college career hasn't panned out like some thought it would. He currently plays 23.4 minutes a game and averages 8.1 points and 4.2 rebounds a game.

Thomas Greer should fit in nicely at Austin Peay. I think he will struggle as a freshman but once he gets the speed and physical part down I think he will do really well. Austin Peay is a good fit for Thomas Greer.

Just a quick correction on Xavier, he is at Georgia State and is playing pretty good. Got to see him earlier this season on CSS. X is the 3rd leading scorer on the team.

]