13 AAA District Tournament

beavo5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A play-in game with #4 & #5 is required for this 5 team district and winner gets #1

The seeds are as follows....

#5 Hardin Co. (0-7)

#4 Munford (2-4)

#3 Brighton (3-4)

#2 Northside (6-1)

#1 Dyer Co. (6-1)

This is the BRACKET....

#1 Dyer Co. vs. #5 Hardin Co./#4 Munford

#2 Northside vs. #3 Brighton

Dyer County 73

Munford 37

Northside 85

Brighton 74

Games to be held Tuesday the 23rd

Consolation Game will be at 6:00 the match-up is Brighton vs. Munford

Championship Game will follow that probably close to 7:30 the match-up is Dyer County vs. Northside (like that actually shocked anyone)

Dyer County 73

Munford 37

Northside 85

Brighton 74

Championship Game will follow that probably close to 7:30 the match-up is Dyer County vs. Northside (like that actually shocked anyone)

Ought to be another barn burner! Good luck DC. :lol:

Dyer County 73

Munford 37

Northside 85

Brighton 74

Ought to be another barn burner! Good luck DC. :lol:

Yea it should be. Not sure if you can find any advantages for either team in this one. DC is of course playing at home, but I think having Big Ced healthy will be a key factor for DC. If you remember, they were thinking he wouldn`t play play in the NS game in Jax, but ended up playing anyway. Not saying because he wasn`t a 100% made the diff in the game, but it had to have some effect. Prather looked pretty smooth the other night against Brighten, but did have a few turnovers and had a shot blocked against a slower team than DC. Better get there early and GO DC !!!

should be a great one tonight, we havent lost in newbern in over 3 years, and I believe we'll keep that streak going tonight with a close one. prather will bring it, as will the rest of his team, but Dyer County will play as a complete team, and I believe they will play a complete game tonight with their home crowd.

this probably wont be the last time we play northside, but I would honestly take us over them in newbern or on a neutral court 10 times out of 10. good luck to both teams tonight. come out and support the team with a taco dinner tonight at 5.

With your post, brutal, I would assume you split the regular season matchups with JNS? I believe I remember y'all lost the last game with them. I assume that was at JNS. Well, good luck. Hope it's a great game for you. Should be pretty intense. ;)

Yep, we lost at Jackson Northside. Was a good game to say the least... Should be a great game tonight as well. Good Luck and Go Choctaws!