Upperman vs Cannon Game on 5:00 Tip Off

luvhoops

well the thing is the coin toss determines where we sit in the bracket and will tell us when we play, Your #1 spot only has to win one to get in the finals. One way or the other the two best teams will play in the final. And yea it is nice to know if you only have to win one to get there, no matter who you have to play

I may be a little confused (that happens often) :x but I believe that both the #1 and #2 seed have a first round bye.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the thing is the coin toss determines where we sit in the bracket and will tell us when we play, Your #1 spot only has to win one to get in the finals. One way or the other the two best teams will play in the final. And yea it is nice to know if you only have to win one to get there, no matter who you have to play

I may be a little confused (that happens often) :x but I believe that both the #1 and #2 seed have a first round bye.

I think you are correct. However the coins fall..you dont want to be 3rd. That means elimination games.

I think you are correct. However the coins fall..you dont want to be 3rd. That means elimination games.

Exactly

If LA happens to get #3 in the coin toss and can't beat the #6 team, they don't deserve to be there anyway. GOOOOoooo HOGEYE :x