District 8-AA Tourney

ukhoops

Get over the officiating. It's been lackluster all year, so what else would you expect? Are you implying the refs wanted and made sure Upperman would win?

In one word "YES" You dont call a game like they did inless you are favoring one side or the other. And I wouldnt expect anything other than bad reffing.

So your saying you were cheated and the reason you lost were because of the officials dictating the outcome of the game.....wow! Upperman fans what do you have to say to this, because I would believe that your kids won the game theirselves and LA's kids were not treated unfairly. BTW, the call with .08 seconds left here @ CCHS was the right one! It doesn't matter if there is 8 minutes or 8 seconds left, when you get hammered the way she did after that rebound a foul is a foul. Stop with your excuses and except defeat!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over the officiating. It's been lackluster all year, so what else would you expect? Are you implying the refs wanted and made sure Upperman would win?

In one word "YES" You dont call a game like they did inless you are favoring one side or the other. And I wouldnt expect anything other than bad reffing.

So your saying you were cheated and the reason you lost were because of the officials dictating the outcome of the game.....wow! Upperman fans what do you have to say to this, because I would believe that your kids won the game theirselves and LA's kids were not treated unfairly. BTW, the call with .08 seconds left here @ CCHS was the right one! It doesn't matter if there is 8 minutes or 8 seconds left, when you get hammered the way she did after that rebound a foul is a foul. Stop with your excuses and except defeat!

Go back and look at the foul count and freethrow attempts or get a video of the LA/ Upperman game and look for your self. I think you would be rather suprised how one sided it was. You must not have been there!! Everytime LA moved there was a call and half of the Upperman team could have almost walked home with out a wistle! And now ya made me mad so back to the half court shot at the half that was good but not a one of the officials were watching so they had no idea. I give Upperman credit they are a good team, and we played sloppy. But you dont make the calles or lack there of like they did inless you want the game to go a certian way. As for the cannon co game at cannon i was so mad at the end of that one i didnt even stay for the boys. That was a call by one ref that decided the outcome of a major game. And how do you stop a clock after a wistle in under a second inless you are sitting there knowing its gonna come. Im proud I came from LA and I can argue with you till im blue in the face :roll: like everone else from Hogeye but id be wasting my time, so I think ill go watch the UPPERMAN BEESSS attack a few Cannon Co. Kittens. GO BEES GO HOGEYE

Cannon County got second place in the district which means if you look at the big picture, they won big. I would much rather play the first place team from 7AA than the third place team from 8AA in the region tourney. It also means that either UHS or LA is done after the region tourney semifinals.

There's still another night of 7-AA girls but if you end up playing Grundy in a second round, they did recently give Upperman a much better game than you did tonight. You never know what will happen.

Cannon County got second place in the district which means if you look at the big picture, they won big. I would much rather play the first place team from 7AA than the third place team from 8AA in the region tourney. It also means that either UHS or LA is done after the region tourney semifinals.

There's still another night of 7-AA girls but if you end up playing Grundy in a second round, they did recently give Upperman a much better game than you did tonight. You never know what will happen.

Yeah, I dont think anything is going to be easy from here out. And it shouldnt be.

Great game tonight by the lady Bees. Good luck and good health to all.

From what I saw tonight, IF Upperman and Cannon can not make it past the first round, they are officially the two worst teams in AA. The third and fourth place teams in 7AA may not be capable of beating DeKalb County.

Congrats to Upperman and Biles. I look to see another Livingston/Upperman game within the next week.

From what I saw tonight, IF Upperman and Cannon can not make it past the first round, they are officially the two worst teams in AA. The third and fourth place teams in 7AA may not be capable of beating DeKalb County.

Congrats to Upperman and Biles. I look to see another Livingston/Upperman game within the next week.

Im looking for the same thing, but nothing against 7AA, just thinking that the LA/Upperman duo is going to be pretty hard to beat. (cannon also...but Im giving the edge to LA/UHS)

I really enjoyed watching the Upperman Girls tonight. The Dyer kid was en fuego!!! The Roberts kid....dang, I dont ever want to have play against her. hahaha. So stinking tough. They sure play well as a team when they want to.

Congrats to the Biles kid!! : ) Great job. One of my favorites to watch.

AND WAIT....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElizabeth Carter on the all-tourney team!!! VERY COOL!!!