140 David Chege

145 Brennen Cox

160 Daniel Todd

171 Joe Proctor

171 Wes Wesley

189 Michael Kennedy

215 Cameron Croy

285 Hunter Allen

Croy should definitely not be on the All-Midstate team... he's made it the past 2 years. Give someone else a chance.

Yeah, they shouldn't have allowed him to compete at state again this year either....need to spread those state titles around too. :thumb:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream Team 2010

103 Mike Akers

112 Blake Thomas

119 Anthony Simpson

125 Greg Shepard

130 Trey Thigpen

135 Mark Simpson

140 Josue Brown

145 Brennen Cox

152 McCoy Newberg

160 Daniel Todd

171 Wes Wesley

189 Michael Kennedy

215 Brett Jaeckel

285 Hunter Allen

The Johnny Drennan Award for the Wrestler of the Year

Cameron Croy

State Champs from Middle TN

103 Brandon Brunner

103 Mike Akers

112 Blake Thomas

140 David Chege

145 Brennen Cox

160 Daniel Todd

171 Joe Proctor

171 Wes Wesley

189 Michael Kennedy

215 Cameron Croy

285 Hunter Allen

Croy should definitely not be on the All-Midstate team... he's made it the past 2 years. Give someone else a chance.

congratuations on your first post!!!

man what a bonehead..... :thumb:

Dream Team 2010

103 Mike Akers

112 Blake Thomas

119 Anthony Simpson

125 Greg Shepard

130 Trey Thigpen

135 Mark Simpson

140 Josue Brown

145 Brennen Cox

152 McCoy Newberg

160 Daniel Todd

171 Wes Wesley

189 Michael Kennedy

215 Brett Jaeckel

285 Hunter Allen

The Johnny Drennan Award for the Wrestler of the Year

Cameron Croy

State Champs from Middle TN

103 Brandon Brunner

103 Mike Akers

112 Blake Thomas

140 David Chege

145 Brennen Cox

160 Daniel Todd

171 Joe Proctor

171 Wes Wesley

189 Michael Kennedy

215 Cameron Croy

285 Hunter Allen

You're a moron........ :roflol:

Also I would put an asterick beside Bruner as Im pretty sure he trains in Chattanooga and has for several years now.

Is it true that Brunner will be wrestling for the Red Raiders of The Baylor School next season? What are the people of Tullahoma saying about Mr. Brunner leaving for another school? If D1 is so superior to D2 (Junior Varsity Division) as some people on this board have stated why would a D1 State Champion leave for a D2 school? Some of this stuff just makes no sense.

Is this transfer true? CBG, let me try to answer the last part of your post. Obviously if this rumor does have substance to it, he is pulling a Cody Cleveland (transfering from Tullanooga to a D-II powerhouse, Cleveland, obviously went to McCallie not Baylor) so he can have access to a better education (I know I am going to have a moron from Tullahoma post on here the same crap you always hear from D-I posters about being able to get the education at a public school that you can at a private, which in most case4 is possible, but you can;t tell me with a straight face that Tullahoma is just as good as Baylor or Mccallie on the classroom), better facilities for both academic and athletic purposes, and access to (no offense to the coaching staff at Tullahoma who I am sure do a good job, obviously Brunner isn;t a state champ on his own) better coaching, all of which can help him take his both is life and wrestling career to the next level (perhaps a storied college wrestling career).

Also I would put an asterick beside Bruner as Im pretty sure he trains in Chattanooga and has for several years now.

Is it true that Brunner will be wrestling for the Red Raiders of The Baylor School next season? What are the people of Tullahoma saying about Mr. Brunner leaving for another school? If D1 is so superior to D2 (Junior Varsity Division) as some people on this board have stated why would a D1 State Champion leave for a D2 school? Some of this stuff just makes no sense.

Is this transfer true? CBG, let me try to answer the last part of your post. Obviously if this rumor does have substance to it, he is pulling a Cody Cleveland (transfering from Tullanooga to a D-II powerhouse, Cleveland, obviously went to McCallie not Baylor) so he can have access to a better education (I know I am going to have a moron from Tullahoma post on here the same crap you always hear from D-I posters about being able to get the education at a public school that you can at a private, which in most case4 is possible, but you can;t tell me with a straight face that Tullahoma is just as good as Baylor or Mccallie on the classroom), better facilities for both academic and athletic purposes, and access to (no offense to the coaching staff at Tullahoma who I am sure do a good job, obviously Brunner isn;t a state champ on his own) better coaching, all of which can help him take his both is life and wrestling career to the next level (perhaps a storied college wrestling career).

hockey,

We both know that D2 is the JV division so why transfer for wrestling? Would Mr. Brunner not stand a much better chance of wrestling @ a major college if continued to wrestle @ Tullahoma? Do the colleges not want someone to wrestle the best competition?