New School

BayouBear

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was some dicussion with Chuck but a deal couldn't be worked out. He wanted to bring Cheryl Tieg in as Cheerleader Coach.

Although, Tim Tebow has been signed to long term deal in the event the NFL doesn't work out. He will be in charge of pre and post match speeches. His title will be Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator.

Cheryl Tieg?? A deal couldn't be worked out? Dang, how much money is needed BB? I bet we could raise enough to get her on board--I'll contribute and drive to Clevenad to watch!

There was some dicussion with Chuck but a deal couldn't be worked out. He wanted to bring Cheryl Tieg in as Cheerleader Coach.

Although, Tim Tebow has been signed to long term deal in the event the NFL doesn't work out. He will be in charge of pre and post match speeches. His title will be Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator.

BB:

Cheryl Tieg?? Why wouldn't Chuck want to bring his long-time huckster for The Total Gym, partner Christie Brinkley, instead of Cheryl? She is a good bit younger than Cheryl and much stronger as a result of The Total Gym. Is there a rift in the working relationship between Chuck and Christie that you know of but we don't? Goodness knows, outside of Bear Cat Brown, you are the most likely of our posters to be privy to "celebrity" gossip.

some posters are very, very wrong about how the choice of schools works in Bradley county. But it is funny to read this stuff!

Well how does it work then? Obviously the kids can pick which school they go to......tell me Texas how does it work you, seem to be the expert here I know for a fact these kids pick which school they go, that is there right in the county. But no Texas you know how it works, the kids pick which school they go to you know it as do I, so how do I not know the way it works?

GIRLS,,,,

Please fix your punctuation and grammar and I will attempt to understand your anger. Further, I am trying to understand if you were asking a question at the end of your unreadable diatribe or you just hit the wrong key and ended with a question mark.

If you were truly intending to ask a question, then my response is that I do not care how you "know" and no answer is needed. ;)

Before this gets ugly...there is no new school planned for Bradley County next year. BB was just trying to get some of you excited. Good job BB it worked.

No you are retarded i know they aren't going to combine I am just saying the students in Bradley County have the advantage of being able to choose which school they attend obviously Bradley is winning this battle.

So, Bradley just finished first in the State, b/c they recruited from Cleveland, which finished third and Walker Valley (which is a new school in Bradley County) who finished 12th. Makes no sense to me.

A rising tide lifts all ships.

Bradley gets no kids from Cleveland and Walker Valley has taken kids from Bradley (check WV's line-up, more than one of their starters have been in the Bradley room) and they still ran away with it.

If you want to beat them then outwork them and then complain.

you guys are great. Thanks for the post season entertainment.