Congratulations Grundy!

DelTavian

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the names. It took almost too long for Grundy to put someone in CChs #34s face. That girl was hot beyond the arc. CChs #20 is quicker that a hic-up. The CCHs two big girls had the rebound advantage.

Grundys #11 was the answer to #34. Both offence and defense.

Grundy #42 would get my vote for MVP. She is pitbull tough. Her team mates forced the ball into her, in triple coverage, and she managed to score.

Too many turn overs on both sides.

The officals almost let it get out of hand in the first half. They didn't come on to the court til about 2 mins before tip off. How can you count the players, check the books, greet the coaches,and meet the captains in two mins? Is that what you are used to over there? Our supervisors wouldn't put up with that.

42 is Haley Coffelt. All season the other post player, Chelsey Wiseman, has been the scoring leader and the spark. In the tournament Coffelt has shown she can lead, dominate and motivate her teammates. She can play with anyone when she's like this. 11 is Sarah Scissom and she played to her potential last night as well. She really stepped up as the senior leader with senior Kasey Myers out with a virus.

If the Lady Jackets play the rest of the way like they have in the district tournament they can go a long way.

DL.

Great game last night and win by Grundy! I was suprised reading the paper this morning that it has been that long since Grundy has won a championship. #34 shot better than I have ever seen her shoot. I have seen her several times this year and not seen her shoot that well. Did she even make the All District team?

Sarcasarasm, knowing that you have something against Grundy is why I am assuming you posted your post. If you have followed this district at all you know that Watson has not played but maybe a game all year and Jones hurt her knee. You are wanting to say this is the only reason Grundy won. You are a Grundy County hater. Gives props where props are due.

I don't have a dog in the hunt but my congrats goes out to Grundy Co. 42 played a outstanding game last night. I've always thought the best compliment you could receive as a player was not to get an award, but rather to here someone say I LIKE TO WATCH YOU PLAY! So I told her that on the way out last night. The atmosphere was great last night and both teams played hard, but Grundy dug deep and finish great down the stretch. Nice job ladies!!!!!!

Side note.

I was the one that ask the question about the game time and place. The reply I received was hilarious to me. :thumb: I didn't see it as a knock on the school or the kids just someone breaking the tension up that seems to be everywhere this time of year.

Good Luck to All !!!!!!!

I don't have a dog in the hunt but my congrats goes out to Grundy Co. 42 played a outstanding game last night. I've always thought the best compliment you could receive as a player was not to get an award, but rather to here someone say I LIKE TO WATCH YOU PLAY! So I told her that on the way out last night. The atmosphere was great last night and both teams played hard, but Grundy dug deep and finish great down the stretch. Nice job ladies!!!!!!

Side note.

I was the one that ask the question about the game time and place. The reply I received was hilarious to me. :thumb: I didn't see it as a knock on the school or the kids just someone breaking the tension up that seems to be everywhere this time of year.

Good Luck to All !!!!!!!

I was with you 100% on this.

Good luck and good health to all!!

its not gonna matter the top 3 teams there goin play in other region is lot better

So the only on that has a chance in the first round is Grundy? Hey CCS...you don't have a chance. Just go ahead and put up your suits. :bored:

CCS is as tough as nails and I wouldn't count them out so quick. Bledsoe and Sequatchie won't just lay down and quit for anyone either. All could be good games.

DL.

You know what....lets quit about jus 1 player for jus a minute....Grundy is a team. Sequatchie is a team. You can go out an watch these girls....and see that...get over one player.....TEAMWORK AND COACHING won that game last nite...props to all the girls..even the ones that never saw action.