Region 4AA

williamz71

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said back 6-8 weeks ago I thought York was the 2nd best team in the district. I still think that today. Hope Yall plenty of luck Monday night. :motorbike:

Now to the game...You couldnt have 2 different opponents in the region finals all the way in Sparta for a better turnout! It was electric when I got there and up to the leaving the gym. Both sides were great. Both student sections were great. IT WAS DEFINATELY YORK VS. LA! One of the best rivalries anywhere (at least for the older ones/ME :D ). And the kids on the floor did an great job of trying to win for their team. LA made the great run in the first and second quarters with everyone hitting on all cylinders building a good lead....they needed it as York stormed back chipping into the lead the whole 2nd half. That took alot courage for those boys. They could have dropped their heads and quit, but its YORK AND LA. Nobody quits in these games. It was definately a pleasure to have watched a great game in a great atmosphere. Good luck to both teams Monday night!!! :roflol:

I said back 6-8 weeks ago I thought York was the 2nd best team in the district. I still think that today. Hope Yall plenty of luck Monday night. :motorbike:

Now to the game...You couldnt have 2 different opponents in the region finals all the way in Sparta for a better turnout! It was electric when I got there and up to the leaving the gym. Both sides were great. Both student sections were great. IT WAS DEFINATELY YORK VS. LA! One of the best rivalries anywhere (at least for the older ones/ME :D ). And the kids on the floor did an great job of trying to win for their team. LA made the great run in the first and second quarters with everyone hitting on all cylinders building a good lead....they needed it as York stormed back chipping into the lead the whole 2nd half. That took alot courage for those boys. They could have dropped their heads and quit, but its YORK AND LA. Nobody quits in these games. It was definately a pleasure to have watched a great game in a great atmosphere. Good luck to both teams Monday night!!! :D

I agree with you BigDaddy it was a great game with some good sportsmanship between the players and the fans after the game. I really thought it was nice the way several of the LA fans came and shook the hand of Stephens from York.

Best of luck Monday to both teams and I hope Mason's foot is better :roflol: